RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

A

Anonymous

last autoillusions post was AGAIN 2 weeks ago.

I've paid in full almost 8 months ago.

I'm almost ready to get my dash out and stuff....
so i need the dials...

C

cpt r toggers

an update would be very nice indeed dont mind waiting just like to know whats occuring please

A

Anonymous

Auto Illusions

Just wandered if you rec'd my email beginning of last week re a refund as I have sold my Pulsar a month ago.

I was known as 106diablogti b4.

Cheers

Richard Galt

E

Edd

come on Auto Illusions your takin the p*ss now.

An update is the LEAST people deserve :evil:

JU5TY

Take it everyone got the email update... Incase you didnt:

Hi guys,

Well the Chinese New Year celebrations are over and that means everyone comes back to work and we can get our inverters. I have been trying to get hold of a tracking number of the shipment so I can get an ETA. So far I haven’t been able to get a reply from them though. I’ll give it till next week for them to arrive or at least to have gotten the tracking number otherwise we have ordered another 100 inverters as a backup which will be air freighted.

Hopefully some of you have had the chance of seeing the real article which was at SANAT pod a few weeks back. I can understand you are eager for your own gear to be installed now, rest assured we are all working towards getting the product to you. As soon as I can get an ETA or the shipment comes in I will send out another update, and your order status will change to “Order enroute” which means its been dispatched.

Talk to you soon,

Richard Gill

A

Anonymous

EVERYONE would like an update.
I don't have to know what they look like in somebody else his car, I don't wanna go to the pod, living in holland and all, I just want the goods delivered. So don't say probably around christmas, cause christmas was 2 months ago.

SickBoy

Gettin fed up now want an update :x :x :x

Seems to be dragging on now

I spoke to Rick last week and he said he would update the thread

HHHmmmm

Lee

T

tails

Hello, eeeerrrr the MONEY has been paid so what the hell is going on and when is it at all likly for our goods to be delivered !!!!!!!! I dont normally get PI**ED off but i am at the services that all the members are being provided with. A update would reasure or kindly refund my money.

A

Anonymous

EXACTLY.

better start updating or al lot of refunds will be called for...
We don't want that now do we.

A

Anonymous

For those of you who didnt get any emails updating you please ensure that your profile is up to date on the GB centre, and email me to add you to the newgroup again.

As i said in the last update, we had inplace a backup just incasse we couldn't find out when one of the componants was going to land. We have order more and had them sent over via air. I have confirmation that they were completed today and will be shipped tomorrow. That means they are coming to Australia and then over to you all. I have been doing my best to ensure it is all over and done with this month.

I have been completely honest with everyone, and i hope you can understand the complications when dealing with non english speaking countries. I am not going to post up BS just to drag out the whole thing, as info crosses my desk I will send it thru to each customer.

For those of you who would like to apply for refund please forward your order invoice to cs-rgaapp@autoillusions.net

Thanks for your understanding and patience, I dont want this to leave a bitter taste with you members, as we have a nice line up of gear coming out which you will enjoy.

Cheers

Rik

T

tails

thanks for the update and hopefully see the goods delivered around the end of the month.

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, happy to say that the goods had the final componant packaged today and delivery arranged. Thanks for all your help so far.