RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

A

Anonymous

It's all in the same kit mate, 180MPH and 300KMH Speedo faces.

A

Anonymous

We are doing up the recalibration guide by the end of the week. We are waiting for the joe to get off his holidays. But yes, from what he says it can be cahnged from 150 to 180MPH.

A

Anonymous

If you paid via CC just ensure you have $$ on your card by the end of the week and we can process the balance and the freight. Your order status will changed to "Total Paid, awaiting other".

Then the next time you get an order update will be "ENROUTE" then "DELIVERED"

S

Sunny Nutter

Auto Illusions said:
If you paid via CC just ensure you have $$ on your card by the end of the week and we can process the balance and the freight. Your order status will changed to "Total Paid, awaiting other".

Then the next time you get an order update will be "ENROUTE" then "DELIVERED"
Two of my orders have gone to that,
but my other order #28 is still in "Deposit Paid Awaiting other ..."
is this ok?

JU5TY

Paid in full for mine...

(Did it via two deposits, as had to use dads credit card for 2nd payment :oops: )

SickBoy

Hi

Piad in full

But order #75 it just says Pending

Pending wot ????? or is that pending shipping ???

Cheers Lee

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
When are the Dials going to start arriving at our doorsteps...?

Thanks,

Rishi

A

Anonymous

same question, paid in full and somewhere in month 05 already...

A

Anonymous

And why is that dude?

Some might not know but there is a set to be found driving around at Santa Pod this weekend. Its in Davids White and black GTiR. He was the guinea pig.

D

daBOODA

I know I've probably asked this before but is there any chance of getting this kit with red illumination instead of blue? Even if it's sometime in the future I don't mind.

A

Anonymous

i have another product in mind for you mate. And it means you wont have to get another Group Buy going. I'll PM you