RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

nickg123

Can i please have a Full Refund, as i paid in FULL around 6 months ago now, and am actually selling my car - so these are no use to me.

My Paypal address is nick@anythingcars.net

Look forward to a response.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS - Dials have now been sold so i will just post them on to the new buyer.

Thanks,

skiddusmarkus

With any luck,Antilag(Dave)will be at Sanat Pod on the 25th of Jan with the 1st set fitted to his car 8) .So keep your eye out for a 6' ugly dude with a ropey cream car with nice dials in :lol: .

A

Anonymous

At first we'd have the dials around christmas... Then the installation instructions should've been online in the previous week... None of this all has happened.

So WHEN will we recieve the dials and instructions ?

zia

So WHEN will we recieve the dials and instructions ?
yes indeed i,d like to know too,paid in full but nothing on the horizon as yet,s**t this reminds me of my other situ :evil:

zia

A

antilag

skiddusmarkus said:
With any luck,Antilag(Dave)will be at Sanat Pod on the 25th of Jan with the 1st set fitted to his car 8) .So keep your eye out for a 6' ugly dude with a ropey cream car with nice dials in :lol: .
cheeky fooker the dials are fitted and will b wired in tomorow excuse the mess but here they are in day light in my car.id like to point out i did not have the instuctions and did not realise u dnot take the needles off to fit the dials they go directly over the top.(all my instuments now read faulty readings because i took them off and never but them bk on correctly lol hope this helps and i will b at pod on the 25th for anyone to take a look ect

S

Sunny Nutter

Whats the story Autoillusions???????
where are the gauges? :?

A

Anonymous

when are they going to arrive? auto illusions are conspicuous by their absence.we're waiting guys :?

A

Anonymous

Her is the situation, the Faces have been completed and boxed ready to go. The inverter or power unit is manufactured in Taiwan, at the moment it is Chinese new year and the whole country shuts down for like 2 weeks. So they are prolly sitting on the dock somewhere or in transit. Now i can't find out where as no one is @ work. Now I know some of you have paid up in full when the group buy first went online, it was appreciated but we are working from the date that we hit 25 people.

For all those requiring recalibration info I watched it done today and it took him 10 min to do. Here is what you need to print out and give to your recalibration bloke. Very simple. http://www.autoillusions.net/images/RNN14-180-300KMH.jpg
The non GTiR guys or UK GTiR's, this can be used to recalibrate yours to the 180MPH face also. Although you will need to install R10 33K resistor instead of removing it.

As for the instructions, I am having them changed in some parts as there is there was a problem with the removal of the fuel and temp needle instructions. We are still moving forward here, just makes it easier for you to install the gear, or for the installer to do so quicker. I'll post up a link for the instructions in this post within the next 24 hours.

A

Anonymous

Looks dead simple to me. that diagram.

I have 2 questions:

You said it took the guy 10 minutes to do the conversion, so he probably didn't have to recalibrate to 60 kph and 100 kph @ X frequencies? In other words, this resistor is the only thing needed changing ?

My standard speedo goes to 240 kph, so I think I need a different resistor ?

A

Anonymous

Yer he popped the resistor in and then played with the trim pot till she flicked to 300KMH.

You might want to try just using the trim pot first before you remove anything. Might be that simple.

A

Anonymous

Auto Illusions said:
Her is the situation, the Faces have been completed and boxed ready to go. The inverter or power unit is manufactured in Taiwan, at the moment it is Chinese new year and the whole country shuts down for like 2 weeks. So they are prolly sitting on the dock somewhere or in transit. Now i can't find out where as no one is @ work.
Phew.. That's a relief! I thought they may be stuck in customs somewhere, or you had another computer virus - Sorry, my bad.. that was the other GB's.

And anyway guys, you apparently have all received your dials already.. As Rick posted this on the SDU Forum 20 days ago (1/1/04)

"It's hard to give out an exact date of production at the moment. However, it has been about 7 weeks sinice the GTiR's paid their deposits and are now receiving their product."

?

A

Anonymous

Whats your bif dude? It's called unforseen circumstances and it happens with international trade. It may not be something you are familiar with working at Mc Donalds an all. I dont think you have contributed towards any positive posts in this forum at all. So was you point of signing up to simply terrorise this thread?

I think you need to find a hobby dude.

A

Anonymous

I think his username says enough.
And untill something goes terrible wrong or we don't receive any communication from autoillusions, I have full confidence.

E

Edd

Independant_Adviser said:
Auto Illusions said:
Her is the situation, the Faces have been completed and boxed ready to go. The inverter or power unit is manufactured in Taiwan, at the moment it is Chinese new year and the whole country shuts down for like 2 weeks. So they are prolly sitting on the dock somewhere or in transit. Now i can't find out where as no one is @ work.
Phew.. That's a relief! I thought they may be stuck in customs somewhere, or you had another computer virus - Sorry, my bad.. that was the other GB's.

And anyway guys, you apparently have all received your dials already.. As Rick posted this on the SDU Forum 20 days ago (1/1/04)

"It's hard to give out an exact date of production at the moment. However, it has been about 7 weeks sinice the GTiR's paid their deposits and are now receiving their product."

?
We've discussed this before with you and the Moderators are happy with Auto Illusions and even though it has suffered delays, we are all only human and things do get delayed, hey i should know my car's at hiteq :roll: IF you continue to post these slanderous comments then you will receive a strike, if you have a genuine problem or concern please email moderators@gtiroc.com, otherwise bite your lip
Thanks

SickBoy

I dont know

I have paid in full

But for the price we have paid i think a bit of a wait is ok#

Also i want them to be right and the istallation instructions to be right so the wait will be worth while

Lee

J

Jon

As a former Hiteq Patient,
i too have learnt the art of patience & can happily wait another year if needed, no rush. :)
keep up the good & very informative work guy's
look forward to getting the dials whenever
Jon

Independant _Adviser, WHATS with the username & attitude dude (or dudettte).u wanna work in politics or something?

S

Sunny Nutter

funny enough, I thought it might be something to do with the Chinese New Year!
still cant wait to get my hands on them! 8)

BTW....Autoillusions....happy birthday! :roll: