RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

SickBoy

My first set got lost or damaged in the post

But hooray my second set have just arrived

im rubbish at things like this and none of the places near me want to touch them

HELP i need a volenteer to help me fit mine im in the midlands but will go a fair way if i can get some help

Preferably from someone who got it right first time :D :D :D

im off on holiday all week

Thanks Lee post here or text or call me 07932 033142

Hannie

sickboy.. u really that stuck??

i managed to do mine ok without a problem, i'm sure you can cope if u tried :roll:

A

Anonymous

Hannie,

Where abouts did your Coolant temp needle end up pointing???

Dunc

P

PROAUTOPARTS

Indiglo Dials

Hey Rik,

please put me down for a set as well, do you want me to pay in full now or just a deposit and how much to ship it to australia as well............

Steve
X GTi-R X

SunOnGTiR

Hello,
Still waiting for the UK spec ones :cry:
Will need a cut out for the digital clock.
Anymore UK R owners wanting s set :?:
SunOnGTiR

F

flying postman

i would like a set how many more people do we need to get the m for 77 GBP or can u sort another price for a smaller group buy :D

CHEERS ALOT
MARCEL

S

Sunny Nutter

I think they are still the same price, click the link in the very first post to purchase them online!

T

TweakEm

Can I have a set too?

I'd like a set of these too, if they're still going for £77. When I go to the AutoIllusions web site it says they are £106! How do I order/pay for them? :?

A

Anonymous

They are still for sale on the GB site. However it is at full retail. AOC, PGA, GTiROC, GTiROZ members do get a 15% discount when they order online though. All they need to do is add in the comments field (whilst checking out) their forum user name and a request for the 15% discount.

Payment is via Credit Card, or Paypal.

Websnowbo

Autoillusions - I'm in OZ at the mo, can i get my discount through the OZ Autoillusions site?

Also, i know i'm being cheeky but does the discount also go on the Greddy stuff you have????? :roll:

A

Anonymous

yer mate, order it through the Oz site thats fine. As for the Greddy stuff, sorry but no discount applies on that yet. Working on a different site for that.

T

TweakEm

Confused!

Hi there. I'm confused as to how the 15% discount is applied through the web site :?

Do I pay the full amount and then you refund the difference or do I pay you directly through PayPal for the discounted amount? Also, is the total - £96.05 correct?

Cheers! :wink:

A

Anonymous

if paying via paypal we cannot chnage the amount so we will have to rebate 15%. If paying via Credit Card we only debit the discounted amount.