RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

J

Jon

Fitted mine wednesday night...
i feel like a vampire now...i look forward to night times :D so i can see them glow
look sweet

A

Anonymous

Brightness controll button

Just some info which has not been included in the install guide. The membrane like button is used to control the brightness of the dial faces. Some of you will want it nice and bright when cruising and then to lower it for daily use.

There are 4 levels of brightness, which are selscted by 1 press of the button for each phase.

The button is adhesive backed so you can stick it near your old dimmer switch.

S

Sunny Nutter

Need some help!

for those of you who did what antilag did (remove the needles without letting them pass the stop-pins and allowing the to settle!)
this works only on the centre gauges, turn on the ignition, this will re-align the position of the needles, push the oil temp and pressure back to the rest point of the needle and push the boost gauge back to 0 (zero)

when I refitted my dials my temperature gauge isnt working!
it popped off after I had replaced the needle
what i need to know at what point does the needle settle after you lift it over the stop pin?
is it 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 o'clock?
I need to know this asap, cos I am getting my car set up tomorrow to 1.2 bar!
i wont be online till after the weekend, but if you would be so good to text it to me that would be great
+ 353 87 8482191
thanks
Ciaran

S

Sunny Nutter

thanks a million Justy!
got her set up and she is flying :D :D :D

I will post up some pics tomorrow of mine,

G

GODZUKI

GOT MINE

GOT MINE

I TOOK MY CAR AND DIAL SET TO HAVE IT DONE BY
A COMPANY AND THERE LOOK GREAT BUT NOW
ALL READINGS ARE WRONG ONLY SPEEDO AND REVS ARE CORRECT :oops:

THINK I NEED TO FIND A NEW DIAL SET.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE DIAL SET.

RGDS

JU5TY

Re: GOT MINE

KNG0021 said:
GOT MINE

I TOOK MY CAR AND DIAL SET TO HAVE IT DONE BY
A COMPANY AND THERE LOOK GREAT BUT NOW
ALL READINGS ARE WRONG ONLY SPEEDO AND REVS ARE CORRECT :oops:

THINK I NEED TO FIND A NEW DIAL SET.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE DIAL SET.

RGDS
:shock: Should of just done it yourself if they have F'ed it up anyway.

How come you need a new dial set? Its just a case of getting the dials set up in the correct 'settle' position.

G

GODZUKI

DIALS

OH..

I THOUGHT ONCE THERE F*&KED YOU WILL HAVE TO GET NEW ONES

IS THIS NOT THE CASE......THE ENG.OIL PR SEEMS TO TAKE
A LONG TIME TO MOVE FROM 4....

RGDS
K

JU5TY

The dials aren’t fucked though, just the readings are out as the needles haven’t been replaced in the correct ‘settle’ position. They just need re adjusting.

If you had them done by a company, take them back to them…

A

Anonymous

Dials

hey i am interested in the dials... im in Australia and how much are they?... are they hard to put in ? can you still get them? who do i have to see?

Cheers
Daniel

A

Anonymous

Dials

hey i am interested in the dials... im in Australia and how much are they?... are they hard to put in ? can you still get them? who do i have to see?

Cheers
Daniel

D

Dee 1

Dials

Hi mate, if you go to the first page of this thread all the info is there mate and they come from Aussy,

A

Anonymous

Got my dials and fitted them. They look great but...I have one problem. As I lifted the coolant temp needle over the rest pin the bugger popped off in my hand. So I don't know where to point the needle when I put it back on. I guessed (and got it wrong). Where abouts did the needle come to rest on you guys cars? Is there any other way of doing it or is it just trial and error?

Cheers,
Dunc