RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

D

Dee 1

dials

just unpacked them this morning and noticed that on the inverter there is a tag that i think is a dimmer switch? it does not say anything in the instructions about it! i`ll find out when i wire it up..

A

antilag

well i have the demo set installed 2 months ago any questions just private message me DO NOT TAKE THE REV OR SPEEDO NEEDLES OFF THE KIT IS DESIGNED TO GO ON TOP OF THE ORIGINALS AND MAKE SURE U MARK THE PETROL AND TEMP AND THAT LITTLE THING IS TO CONTROL THE BRIGHTNESS

P

PF

Got mine too but, oh my god I am so going to make a complete mess of my car trying too fit these. :roll:

The words pete and drill really dont go together! This is going to be a long fiddly job :D

G

GTiRsalter

Hope mine come soon, been driving round with half me dash out :roll:

Ian

A

Anonymous

AAHHHH! I think mine are finally here. Got a note from the postie saying they were too big for the letter box so I've got to collect them. The missus gave it to me just before I went away!!! :evil: :x So I wont get them til Friday! :cry:
I've fitted EL dials to my mates Civic before and it was a pain in the ar*e. Could be cos he turned up at 10pm the night before his car was in Max live though! :roll:

Dunc

A

Anonymous

Recd them today, thing is I need a pulsar lol

Guess I will put them up for sale