RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

E

Edd

yes i know wot u mean Rishi, i want some blue tone dials to go with my auotmeter lunar guages :cry:

A

Anonymous

This is the example image we used when the GB first opend up. These are reverse type EL not normal EL. To tell youthe truth Normal EL is old school, not that good looking either. Wait till you see the product before you pass judgment.

G

GODZUKI

The ones that only paid deposit.

Does this mean the ones that only paid deposit
like me should get the rest of the payment ready
for about mid jan. :) :D :lol:

rgds
kalvin

A

Anonymous

Oh yer, I forgot to mention that! I'll post up once its installed and road tested.

S

Sunny Nutter

SEXY!!!!!!!.....they will go well with my silvered surround! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Well I must say, I am very happy with the end result. This is our best work yet for sure. Not only did this new manufacturing process take less time to manufacture but it superceded our expectations when it came to being anti glare and using a more metallic finish.

Now to the business Side of things. Starting from tomorrow, we will process the balance and freight charge of the dials to those members which have only paid their deposit.

You will receive your ammended receipt shortly after.

The install guide will be made available this week online, I will post up the link soon.

Thanks for your support guys and your feedback.

S

Sunny Nutter

DROOL!!!!! :p

I WANT MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:
cant wait! :wink:

A

Anonymous

already payed, YES !
install guide online, YES !
must have now, YES YES !

A

Anonymous

I'd just like to say thanks to Richard/Auto Illusions for getting these installed in my car - and I can tell you guys, they look even better in real life than they do on the pics. Very nice and crisp, not too bright, not too dim. I'm surprised I didn't hit a tree or something driving back home last night because I was constantly staring at these awesome dials :D

A

Anonymous

I'm interested as to how you're gonna be able to tell how fast you're going at night.. As the needles don't light up, has someone got this covered?

SunOnGTiR

I will be waiting for the UK spec dials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
They are in MPH and space for clock will be needed.
ICAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Keep me posted pleaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee :roll:

A

Anonymous

Independant_Adviser said:
I'm interested as to how you're gonna be able to tell how fast you're going at night.. As the needles don't light up, has someone got this covered?
The needles do light up. It's just that the closeup picture that Richard posted was taken when the dials weren't installed yet.

Here you go: