RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

G

GODZUKI

PTS

YEH I KNOW.....

I THINK WHEN I GET THE DIALS I WILL DO EVERYTHING
DE-RESTRICTED, CALIBRATED AND NEW DIALS PUT IN.

I GUESS I WILL CHECK WITH P.T.S(LUTON)
WHEN I HAVE MY GOOSE FITTED :lol:

RGDS
KALVIN

J

Jon

thats where i had mine done, just down from LFC, couldnt watch him R/Road mine though as he was on his own. :( , done a good job though for fair price.
had to sit in the waiting bit & listen to my R getting ragged while i read old car mags..like waiting in a dentists reception :)
Jon

A

Anonymous

Any of you heared from auto-illusions lately ? Cause I've been waiting for my callibrating instructions for over a month now...

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, we are ontrack to have the goods delivered before chrsitmas if things keep going the way they are.

I have been onto VDO about recalibration info meantime to let you know what lies ahead.

SunOnGTiR

Hello,the dial set seems tobe only for pulsars........... :(
Have you done any sets for UK sunnys :?:
I'm sure there's a few UK owners who DEFINITELY want a set :wink:
Please keep us informed.
Thank you

A

Anonymous

sunongti-r said:
Hello,the dial set seems tobe only for pulsars........... :(
Have you done any sets for UK sunnys :?:
I'm sure there's a few UK owners who DEFINITELY want a set :wink:
Please keep us informed.
Thank you
We could give it a go. As soon as I get these recalibration instructions from VDO I will post them up, so you can print it out and give it to the Closest VDO agent to you.

Hannie

i emailed them and they said we should expect delivery around xmas.. so this should be soon... fingers crossed

Sweeny

Is it too late for me to get a set of these?? If not what do i do to get some and how much are they??

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Ok peoples, I got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is that they had a production fault (I dont know what yet as this is just going by an email from Quality Assurance which i am just reading at home) and the product will not be completed till 22/12/2003. Bugger.

Just to ensure it is all good and well with your cars I am sending the prototype to a special member to have him fit it and post up feedback and photos for all of us. If its all positive then you will get yours within 2 weeks.

Sorry to give bad news at this time of year, Santa will not be providing dials this christmas :cry:

I will keep you informed.

A

Anonymous

Posted at the same time the prototype is given the go ahead. We will use it to take photos and make the install quide. Should be able to download in PDF format.

E

Edd

So i take it the prototype is complete now, do you have a guaranteed delivery date on these dials now?

A

Anonymous

Here is a quick pic taken by the mobile befor they were quickly shipped to me.

Now prolly not the best shot to post up, but they are on there way out to be installed. Afterwhich you should recieve yours within 14-18 days!

Looking freaking awesome.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Thought these dials were going to be like the BlueTone dials... i.e the whole background lighting up in the EL Blue...???

Like so:

Rishi