RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

A

Anonymous

ATTEN: ALL IRISH CUSTOMERS

I HAVE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED THAT AS OF NEXT YEAR THE IRISH SPEED SIGNS ETC WILL CHANGE TO KMH. SO IN ORDER TO HELP COMPLY WITH THAT I AM INCLUDING A 300KMH SPEEDO FACE IN YOUR DIALS KIT. SO WHEN THE CHANGE OVER OCCURS YOU CAN SIMPLY INSTALL AND RECALIBRATE TO 300KMH. THIS IS AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Any idea when we're gonna start getting deliveries of our Dial Kits...?

Rishi

A

Anonymous

If we're still waiting for people to make up the numbers why don't one of you traders buy half a dozzen and sell them on! Then we get delivery and you can sell them on for a few quid!

Dunc

A

Anonymous

I'll be sending the prototype over soon (within 3 weeks) for fitting, if its all good (it will be!) then 2 weeks of work and then we post em out.
Cheering!

I am expecting an influx of orders once the prototype is done. tahts always the case. Which only speeds it all up as i can assign more man power to it.

Hannie

excellent, just let us know when you want the remaining balance paid (i'll make sure i have enough dosh available :lol:)

A

Anonymous

Ehm, how did U guyz get in and only pay half ?
Cause I already paid the full amount ?

A

Anonymous

I paid the full amount too but on the website order form you could select pay in full or pay 50% deposit.

Dunc

NISR227

Sorry you'll have to take me off that list at the moment, can't (not allowed!) spend bu**er all on the R at the moment due to my new house being built.

A

Anonymous

hmmm, I cant believe people would let this kit go for that low price... c'mon, 75 pounds aint gonna make a difference on a 200.000 pound house :)

S

Sunny Nutter

yep me too.....

get those deposits in there!
I want my new dials! :roll:

N

NickB

Yeah, it might be a good deal, but some of us have paid our money back in august/September time and still got nothing.

Spose we have to continue waiting...

zia

i,ve paid in full
so i hope there worn,t be too much of a delay(fingers crossed)
zia

T

tails

how difficult are these dials to fit, do you have to adjust anything like the speedo or resister. Im quite handy on most things just dont want to have the dash out and then be totally stuck ?? :roll: and is it £77 just to conferm.

Hannie

yeah its £77

well from what i gather its a direct replacement of the original ones, so no fiddling about doing it.....anyone else no different?

A

Anonymous

Thats right, no needles to take off just unscrew the face screws put these on the put the screws back in. Simple. No solder, no tampering with cluster, unless its 300KMH version in which case you will need a calibrator to do it.