RNN14 Indiglo Dials Group Buy

T

tails

how do i pay and whats roughly the delivery date. Does £77 include delivery costs too.

T

tails

okay guys and girls, guess what. Ive paid in full and now waiting just like you. How many more people are we now needing. :D :D

A

Anonymous

Im gonna order a set of these on the 15th this month when i get paid, so that will mean only need one more person

Gaz.

P

PF

Just ordered mine, so I can expect lots of drinks at the next meet!!!! :p

Just want to get them on the car now......

T

tails

yeah me too, i also expect a drink coz i told pf all about the dials, :lol: :lol: Glad you got the email pete, and you done the right thing. Think we have made a lot of people happy, some of these guys have been waiting a while. Pete did you get my email about the 7thdecember in hatfield ? ? ?

P

PF

Ok Lee, you can have a shandy ....... but only a half!

Yeah, I did get the email about Hatfield. I will def pop down seeing as though its only just down the road. Question is, will we have the dials by then?

A

Anonymous

Ill be ordering mine 1st thing on friday morning soon as my wages go in

Once ordered that will be everyone needed, so how long till we get our dials after that...?

Gaz.

A

Anonymous

my sunny is a uk one and it has a digital clock on the tacho side is there a profision for this?

D

daBOODA

Arg, can't get one just yet, two sets of rego and house rates :S

G

GODZUKI

CALIBRATOR....

Auto Illusions said:
Thats right, no needles to take off just unscrew the face screws put these on the put the screws back in. Simple. No solder, no tampering with cluster, unless its 300KMH version in which case you will need a calibrator to do it.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET MY SPEEDO CALIBRATED
AS I'AM READING 110MPH ONLY :roll:

RGDS
KALVIN

J

Jon

Kalvin, sounds like you need to get your R de-restricted, dude?
u know ther're restriced to 110mph?