Oil advice and recommendations here

Gaz gtiR

Jun 3, 2010
Derbyshire
thats good then :) it didnt say silktran on the bottle so i was just worryed it wasnt the rite stuff i read about in a previous post on here :)

johnsy

Dec 3, 2007
Whats the best price you can do on 5L Titan pro-s 10w-50 and new oil fiter and fuel filter?

price delivered please

Thanks Dan

out of interest whats the best oil for our engines? Track and weekend use. runnng 1bar,oil cooler fittd

oddrey

Jul 31, 2009
NORWAY
What do you recommend for cars used in tough winters with temps down to -20 degrees celcius. A allround oil. Will the Mobil 1 5w-50 be ok?

oddrey

Jul 31, 2009
NORWAY
OK, i think i stick to Dealers here in Norway. But i need a advice, can i use the Mobil Mobilube 1 SHC 75W-90 fully synthetic on the gear and diff on my Gtir? And since i own a Focus Rs mk1 too, can i use this, i use this car on a lot of trackdays so its important that the gear oil is good.

Thanks for good advices:)

johnny gtir

Oct 19, 2009
newcastle
Good advice Fast delivery would recomend. I am just miffed i ordered two 5 L only a day or two before the offer of free delivery and buy 5 L get 1 L free

Spikey

Dec 22, 2009
Blackpool
I get told a lot that im wasting my money on Expensive oil and that semi will do just fine.
Oh and that fully synth can damage your Engine... semi is better???

oilman

Jul 27, 2004
south west
www.opieoils.co.uk
I get told a lot that im wasting my money on Expensive oil and that semi will do just fine.
Oh and that fully synth can damage your Engine... semi is better???
Ah, all I can really say to that is don't listen to whoever said that. Semi is okay for a normal, unmodified road car, but a synthetic will protect better. Ask them why they said that, I can't think of any reasoning at all.