Totb x

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Do you need any bits? Mine is back on the stands because I was fitting one of those Energy Suspension bushes to the gear shift mechanism.

I don't know what I've got that would be useful though.

STU666V

Most of our sprints have been down on numbers this year too?

I wonder how much pulsars will turn up?

Definitely 2 from sunny Scotland ;-)

I'll park my pulsar up in the spectator car park! (blue with a White stripe an White wheels!) so even though it's not on track, that's 3 at least that will be there! :)You goin across in your rx7 Chris?

ChrisS

Yeah, should be. Got an apexi bnr fuel pump to drop in this weekend, good for 600bhp apparantly. No sign of my ticket and no email so doesnt look good

P

pulsarboby

im not gonna be able to make this now which is a booger as ive already paid for it.

ive just got too much on to get everything ready in time plus moving house and business imminently does not help matters, just not enough time and its stressing me out
all the best to those that have entered and are running

Thats not good bob! But hopefully when all this move an that is done, you'll have some more spare time so can ger back to having fun! :)And my ticket turned up today! :)

P

pulsarboby

its not the car stu i can get that done in time engines all ready to drop back in car. i just cant afford to take the time out as ive 2 customers cars to finish that are being collected plus ive got all the stuff to pack in the house this weekend (clares got the right ump as i was leaving it all to her and rightly so i guess)

theres always something that stops me running every year, always seems to be shit loads to do around the time of totb so i just decided to bail out as i cant be bothered with all the arguements, its a shame as would loved to have met up for a few beers but just cant justify it with err in doors:lol:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Holy sh!te
I thought i had a few jobs to do!
Hope you get her fixed ;-)
Might have to sacrifice Saturday test day to finish the shed off.

At present my custom FMIC will not be completed, so will have to back the power down and run with the top mount.

Fingers crossed, I'm not giving up yet

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That's the spirit! - I'm sure you'll get it sorted, but it does seem like it's going to be close.

STU666V

Well thats me all loaded up.

Still wonted to do a few jobs to the car but no time!

Bobby and me will be leaving in the morning, hope to see a few of you there?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I've just rolled in from putting my front end back together, done a few of the major jobs, engine still not been turned over, that will happen tomorrow...

...fingers crossed it will be ok, but I've had to revert to not having the power and set-up I'm wanting.

Stu, I've PM'd you my mobile no, I'll prob's see you Saturday if all works out ok, if not Sunday morning.

I take it you go a BBQ and bits?

Good luck to all...see you on the other side :thumb:

Dangerous Dave

Good show today and stu i didnt get chance to say hello but i did have a good look at your motor!! Very clean car and i was happy to see to pulsar's out there today.