Totb x

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Paid up

I'll be bringing a load of stuff along with me, such at tapes and sealents for repairs.

Tools, jack, tyres brake pads etc.

I even have my own support van too - swish!!!!

Also got a mate who's handy with a camera, so might have some good shots on the day! :thumb:

Who else is left to pay?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
looks like im too late then if thats the case:doh:
You never know... they're probably keen to have a few more people competing, and I'm pretty sure that in the past "team" cars have had a bit more flexibility as long as part of the team is already registered.

I could have that wrong, but that's the impression I got (maybe from Mr Chan).

P

pulsarboby

how do i book this?
has everyone entered privately or as a club?
do you just click on the £100 thingy and pay and does that allow for camping on the friday night?

STU666V

You seen surprised stu! why?
2 nights till 01.00 and waiting on parts, getting mapped etc then turn up and drive :shock: and it all worked!!:-D
Just a few things to sort out.

Will post up something on my members page.

Yes Bobby, just pay the £100 and you will be entered in the GTIR club:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

yes but when you click on pay now it brings up either of two options being 'part of a group' or single entry, which one are you clicking on?

STU666V

yes but when you click on pay now it brings up either of two options being 'part of a group' or single entry, which one are you clicking on?
Dont think it matters? just click group as i think if you pick single entry you get put in the group anyway?

P

pulsarboby

ok ive now paid
just hoping i get the car sorted in time now, if not il be running a stock engine gtir lol