Totb x

bobby tune

2 nights till 01.00 and waiting on parts, getting mapped etc then turn up and drive :shock: and it all worked!!:-D
Just a few things to sort out.

Will post up something on my member
Yes Bobby, just pay the £100 and you will be entered in the GTIR club:thumbsup:

:-Dlate nite tunin i love it its jist catchin up we me im fecked

gtir_pimp

is there a club stand for this as i will come along and would rather have my car on a stand than in the public car park. and how much is it for the weekend?

STU666V

Nice one Bob...

If anyone else would like to join last min, we would have 5 competitors giving us 4 points already....

Anyone else wanna jump in and give it a go?
Is there not one or two from the mod site going? sure i seen it on some post?

I must be a bit behind this year! Only just read this thread and I will be there definitely to spectate at least on Sunday! I'm guessing entries are now closed? How many are actually definitely entered as team gtir?

johnsy

im not 100% entry is closed, if you look on there site they cater for 120 entrants, id be very surprised if they have filled there books going off the last couple of years

i was kinda hoping to have all my goodies fitted and mapped and hope i got entry on the day but my Ecu has nt arrived so i shall be spectating

Entry was still open, but I've decided that 12 seconds down the quarter won't be quick enough, and I don't like losing! Lol! So just bought an entry pass for the Sunday, so I'll see you all there! :)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Entry was still open, but I've decided that 12 seconds down the quarter won't be quick enough, and I don't like losing! Lol! So just bought an entry pass for the Sunday, so I'll see you all there! :)
Don't worry about the 1/4 mile, just try and so your PB.

I'm only going (if the shed is not broken still) to give it a hoon round the handling section...

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Closing date for people to enter is: Thurs 28th July!!!!

If they are short on numbers we might have a chance :lol:

johnsy

id like to place a wager that they don't have a full line up by the 28th july

ill bet there's still places available on the sunday.

your car fixed yet andy

ChrisS

Anyone else order ther tickets off the website?? Im not convinced in the slightest that they're going to turn up. Had loads of compulsary fields to complete that werent needed and wouldnt let you continue without putting something in there.

I got an e mail on Tuesday saying they were getting delivered the end of this week, and if they don't turn up then contact them! :)