Bodykit Needed

Mr GTiR

LMFAO, this is the funnest thing i have read in ages. Thanks for the great laugh Steve.

Has V seen this post yet............ :?: :lol:

geoff pine

the thunder gods not going to canada they wre worried he might damage the ozone layer to the point it would never recover. ;-)

Ricky_GTi-R

Haha this thread was some laugh, Well done for brightining up my very boring day guys...... Oh and good luck with that 470+ bhp Pulsar you bought for 3grand steve haha

ShayneG

Best thread in ages - Dont you love it when some chav comes on claiming stupid power for silly money and then claims 170 MPH. Your name didnt used to be PIGME100000 did it ??

AND PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH NOT THAT TEXT SH1T

init, safe man, peace, :lol:

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
Has V seen this post yet

Yes I've just spotted it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a total cod piece :roll: .

470 bhp for £3000 :shock: thats got to be a first :lol: :lol: .

Also who the f*ck buys a car that they nothing about :? .

And I wish I could brake this fools bl00dy fingers with his useless thick tw@t text speak:evil: :evil: , He sounds like a 13 year old chav idiot to me :roll: .

Rob

MarkTurbo

How did i miss this thread for so long :doh: I'm sure i could have made some worthwhile contributions to helping this retar............. i mean new bloke out :lol:

Thunder God said:
And I wish I could brake this fools bl00dy fingers with his useless thick tw@t text speak:evil: :evil: , He sounds like a 13 year old chav idiot to me :roll: .
I totally agree :evil: You'd think with the the amount of chavs buying R's these days they could have at least added a text speak translator to the new site :roll: :lol:

P

powerfreack

thats the best laugh i have had in a long time .

and can someone explain how someone who talkes in chav languge that sounds between 15-20year old can afored a m3

and as for 470bhp stop talking bulls**t everybody know,s on this sight what you get for 3k and you would be lucky if you got a uprated box for that price nevermind a engine+ car+ turbo etc for the same price

but can you please put me in contact with the person that sold it to you as i would like to own one for 6k never mind 3k

and rally cars was 300bhp not 470bhp num nut,s

i doubt you even own a pulsar never mind own onw with 470bhp

and as for 170mph stop talking cr@p to my knolege a gearbox is only good for 160-170max depending on the rev limit but you managed it so low down its great

i think you will find out your turbo comes in a 5000rpm by the sounds of it never mind 170mph

basicly mate you are full of SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

good luck with the purcase though you got a real bargin