Bodykit Needed

E

Edd

GTI-R.steve said:
No i did 170 in it myself but the tunin kid that sold me the car told me the bhp

what does it do at 8000rpm then as with 470bhp i would hope you could rev that high :roll:

E

Edd

pete-r said:
one word............numpty.
pete, don't be so dismissive :roll: :lol:

170mph at 5500rpm is hardly going to be bulsh*t - he did that himself, so it must be true :lol: :lol:

E

Edd

GTI-R.steve said:
Y wat do thay usually do tuned?
should have done some research before talking b*llocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

E

Edd

wow that's a good price, shame your new gearbox will cost more than the car cost you :roll:

oh yeh and your triple plate clutch won't be cheap :roll:

G

GTI-R.steve

I wud but i carnt at the min, the car is in a garrage waitin 2 b fixed

But if u dont belive me thats up 2 u :roll:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Post up a pic of the engine bay....

For £3000 its more like 270bhp....

You'd need a GT30R running 1.8bar+ to reach 470bhp... Not to mention the built engine and gearbox to go with it...

Rishi

pete-r

GTI-R.steve said:
J reg 60.000 miles full MOT

I paid £3000 for her
You got a 470bhp for £3000 :shock: fark me!has he got anymore?In all seriousness bud i think youve been had.get some pics posted up and maybe people can advise you.

E

Edd

GTI-R.steve said:
I wud but i carnt at the min, the car is in a garrage waitin 2 b fixed

But if u dont belive me thats up 2 u :roll:
wow you broke the gearbox an hour ago and got it to the garage where it's waiting to be fixed

must be good tuner you have to support you and your monster R 8)

I think you'd better give Rishi some advice :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

GTI-R.steve

no it sat in my mates garrage but he dont touch gear boxes so i need sum1 2 fix it lol

pete-r

GTI-R.steve said:
no it sat in my mates garrage but he dont touch gear boxes so i need sum1 2 fix it lol
you need bob the builder :lol: .Get some pics posted up tomorrow mate.Not being funny bud but as soon as you wrote you used to drive an m3 convertible i knew you didnt have a clue :lol: :wink: