Bodykit Needed

G

GTI-R.steve

Im after a bodykit n sum external stylin 4 me R cos she`s already pretty fast :twisted:
I just need sum good ideas 2 make her look 8)

Plz help me if u cn!

Jgti-R

470+ bhp.......... no sh*t? :shock:

sod the bodykit, get rid of the standard kit and run a sleeper! 8)

G

GTI-R.steve

Run a sleeper?

Me R`s n proper ex rally car so it`s well fast n handles like a dream but looks crap (standard) :roll:

G

GTI-R.steve

I just want it 2 look as good as it sounds 8)

I mean its got a big rally front bumper at the min which looks well nice n i was gonna flush the tailgate but the back bumper stinks lol

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Whats the Spec... As you know the ex-Rally cars will only be running 300bhp and probably silly high compression that isn't 97RON Fuel friendly...

Rishi

F

fozzy200sx

crys of CHAV are bound to be thrown in your direction no doubt so ill start it THAT SOUNDS CHAV AS FECK MATEY

G

GTI-R.steve

2 b honest i dont no fcuk all about cars i just like them, i aint ad her long but the lad before me spent a bomb on her, he works in a tunin shop lol

G

GTI-R.steve

i dont think thrs out wrong with a little bit of chav just as long as its not over done n yr carefull of how u use it!

But at the end of the day every1 has thr opinion lol

G

GTI-R.steve

So does every1 think all R`s shud be kept standard?

If so y does every1 alter them so much then?

I only want it 2 look better n no1`s give me any ideas yet :?

Dooie Pop Pop

got any pics of your car mate? you can upload em at photobucket.com or mail them to me :wink:

especially one of the engine bay 8)

welcome to the club Steve and dont listen to anyone called Sickboy or Vpulsar. they' re a bit set in their opinions on dressing up an R :roll: :wink: :lol:

Stu

G

GTI-R.steve

Thanks mate,

I aint got no picks yet, like i said ive only just picked her up.
But as soon as i take sum ill stick am on site lol

G

GTI-R.steve

SickBoy Wrote:
Got some pink paint and a big alloy wing in me garage you can have them

Thanx 4 the offer mate but well u must av got am 4 yr car so u cn use am, they`l prob suite yr car better anyways lol :roll:

G

GTI-R.steve

NISMOBOY thanxs a lot 4 the link but it int exactly the look im after!

I was thinkin more touring car ish 8)

E

EVOGUN

SickBoy said:
Got some pink paint and a big alloy wing in me garage you can have them :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lee
You know its pretty Gangster to have pink on your car in Japan now. It’s because they have it on 1000+ hp insane rides! If your car is gangster enough you can sport what ever color you want, like pink/purple/lime green/rainbow flake. They say a real man can sport pink and get away with it. Not sure about it my self but it's what they say.

I can prove this craziness if you want to know.

The big aluminum wing is ghey but a C-west carbon is cool on a proper crazy car.

I mean it’s not my taste but who am I to judge.

G

GTI-R.steve

No 1 cn pull off PINK paint n big silver alloy spoiler! :shock:

Prove me wrong Haha