Bodykit Needed

G

GTI-R.steve

I just thou8 if i av been ad how cum it go`s so fast then?

pete-r

GTI-R.steve said:
Y wats up with avin an M3?
People who drive M3,s usually dont have a clue about cars (that doesnt include the CSL) and when you get the convertible.....well.....your moving into hairdresser territory :lol:But thats just my opinion,not the opinion of the GTIROC.So far though you seem to e proving my theory right :D :wink:

G

GTI-R.steve

I used 2 av a 200sx tuned but it was 2 skittish 4 me so i got the BMW n that wasnt bad but it diddnt av enoph power so i fanced sumart 4x4 So i got an R

Makes sence 2 me

E

Edd

pete-r said:
GTI-R.steve said:
But u all just said 170 is a lot 4 an R?
Now i know you are winding us up.Well done ,take a bow :lol:

you mean you didn't know he was winding us up before :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

GTI-R.steve

Dont belive me then i was only after a bit of advise anyway.

I wasnt tryin 2 show off or av an argument or out.

Y dont u just grow up a little, wat reason wud i av 2 lie 2 u?

I WAS AFTER YR HELP 4 GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete-r

Edd said:
pete-r said:
GTI-R.steve said:
But u all just said 170 is a lot 4 an R?
Now i know you are winding us up.Well done ,take a bow :lol:

you mean you didn't know he was winding us up before :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
course i did ,im on the white wine and very bored.I like playing with trolls when im bored.

E

Edd

170mph in 5th gear at 5500rpm

and you expect anyone to believe what you say :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh yeh maybe it's 170km/h :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

GTI-R.steve

NOW THATS UP 2 U IF U BELIVE ME OR NOT BUT IF U WERNT WANTIN 2 HELP, OR U CARNT HELP Y WIND ME UP?

pete-r

GTI-R.steve said:
I WAS AFTER YR HELP 4 GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its pretty simple mate.Post some pics of your car and we might beleive you.Anyway your text speak is pissing me off now so im off to set an m3 on fire.Goodnight :D

JIMMYBACK

GTI-R.steve said:
NOW THATS UP 2 U IF U BELIVE ME OR NOT BUT IF U WERNT WANTIN 2 HELP, OR U CARNT HELP Y WIND ME UP?

o just a piece of advice matey can you not use too much text speak as not many people will be able to understand you let alone answer you question :shock: :lol: :wink:

SunOnGTiR

Hello steve,
Norris Designs do re-con gearboxes.About 650+vat+labour.
You could try the gearbox-man aswell.
Whereabouts are you?North or south?
But if you got an uprated gearbox,best find the guy that done the gearbox/tuning.Or the guy that sold it to you.
IMHO,you're not be able to buy a 470bhp+GTiR for 3 grand.
But if you got 470 bhp,you got 470 bhp :roll:
Good luck with the R and welcome :p

F

fozzy200sx

no dont tell us more your an utter plum and prrof that care in the community doesnt work :mrgreen:

MonstR

Just had the best laugh in ages readin this thread!! :D :D Not takin anythin away from Steve, but you guys know how to cut someone down when u get together! :twisted: Good job!