Raising the compression?

1&onlygti-r

1) Trip
2) str_motorsport
3) JPWard (1 OS upper) The one that is on the driver side and is also higher than the rest
4) Krikra
5)KF79GTIR Dependent on price.
6) Bart GTI-R ((1 OS upper) The one that is on the driver side and is also higher than the rest) Dependent on price!!
7) scotchie

1&onlygti-r

Prices are £200 full set of 3 and £70 each
Postage £9 full set £3 single
Will let this run till sunday evening then will be arranging for payment so they can be ordered

O

Odin

Daza said:
possibly clutch cable as i had a similar problem £30 problem solved!!

daz
:doh: :der: , I doubt it very much numbnuts :roll: , Considering that the pulsar has a hydraulic clutch :roll: .

Rob

J

jpward

Daza said:
possibly clutch cable as i had a similar problem £30 problem solved!!

daz
Hehe classic :lol:

Damn you got in Rob only just :lol:

00sid

there are two bearings on the centre diff ( final drive ), one is around £50 the other is £70 from nissan. plus the one on the outer side ( passinger side ) is a pain to get off. i have tryed to get these bearings from another company but had no luck they can only be source from nissan.

EVOBAD

well when he bought it it had gearbox problem open it up 3rd gear was knacherd it has some paddle clutch in & made hell of a mess to gearbox well we replaced 3rd as i had bits left from old box put helix in here no problems for a month now bloody thing is playiny up the only good thing he has offerd me to buy it for £800 he paid 2.5k so might take him up on it

O

Odin

jpward said:
Hehe classic :lol:

Damn you got in Rob only just :lol:

You have to be quick around here matey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

That blokes reply was even bad by your standards :shock: ;-)

Rob

Daza

ooops not clutch cable its that hose that runs over gearbox that you see from top of engine ' clutch hose perhaps ' u know what i mean!!

daz

O

Odin

Daza said:
ooops not clutch cable its that hose that runs over gearbox that you see from top of engine ' clutch hose perhaps ' u know what i mean!!

daz

You can't dig yourself out of the MORON hole you're in now matey :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

J

jpward

Daza said:

daz
Well if i said i broke down and had to push my R with a rope would you know what i meant?

:lol: :lol:

K

krikra

Just got quoted £30 + VAT (350 Danish kroner) from nissan..
Will have to wait for it untill thursday though.

Daza

what can i say been a long day!! If you had broken down and had to push your car with a rope I'd say you probably made a typing error (wink wink)!!!

J

jpward

Daza said:
what can i say been a long day!! If you had broken down and had to push your car with a rope I'd say you probably made a typing error (wink wink)!!!
Whats the matter you not want to play now :lol:

neil240z

if it goes into gear then its unlikely the clutch, gearbox or driveshaft would be my guess without looking, i had a 220 turbo coupe with the same problem and the driveshaft had popped out of the gearbox, typical rover shit! prob first place to look.

regards

Neil

kingy

Please help

I have searched on here and i seem to get a mixture of answers.
Where is the front diff located??
is it in the gearbox or transfer box??

My bro's pulsar is making a horible noise like a graiting noise i am sure it is coming from the front diff.I have raised the car off the floor (all four wheels) and drove it on the ramp, there is only 3 wheels turning and no noise.The drivers side wheel isn't turning even while driving it upto 50mph on the 2 poster ramp.If i put some restriction on the passenger side front to make the drivers side spin then the noise starts clunking and graiting sounds awefull.
So i think the problem is the front diff,thing was i didn't pay to much notice under there as to where the drive shafts went in so i need to know where the front diff is.If it is in the transfer box i will just change the transfer box.
I have changed a couple of gearboxes on my old pulsar and i know it's an engine out job for the easiest is this the same with the transfer??

Thanks wayne.