Raising the compression?

rx jamie

i take it this is a pulsar ? is it just reving then ?
suppose it could if something went wrong , mechanical failure perhaps. maybe some bolts sheered on the plate, or the clutch is sticky. sometimes on new hi performance clutches the dust off them during bedding in can cause the clutches to stick on the shaft. i know after a hunder or so miles, my partners dad has to put an air line in through the clutch cover of his multiplate clutches when they are new, to blow away the bedding in dust so they will operate. fine after that though

P

pulsarboby

could be a number of things
either the clutch isnt dis-engaging
3rd gear completely stripped in box
stripped crown wheel
driveshaft broken
selector fork snapped the list goes on!

1&onlygti-r

Nismo Engine Mounts Availible

Right i have just found out that i can get hold of some nismo engine mounts for the gtir, Put your name down if you want them ie full set of 3 or single ones. Carn't get stabilizer mounts just the main 3. Il get prices sorted asap

KF79GTIR

Can you get some pictures up of them please as i bought some nismo engine mounts from Lionel about a year ago and want to know if these are different.

Kev.

1&onlygti-r

They should be the same as they are for the rnn14 gtir, if lionels were for the rnn14 gtir they will be the same. Carnt get any pics as where i am getting them from will be approx 3-4 weeks delivery and il get them sent straight to yourself instead of me recieving them then sending them on again, they are the 3 main round ones 2 for gearbox and 1 for engine. iam trying to sort out the nismo stabilizer links as well but il let you no about that if i can get them.

J

jpward

1) Trip
2) str_motorsport
3) JPWard (1 OS upper) The one that is on the driver side and is also higher than the rest!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bart GTI-R

1) Trip
2) str_motorsport
3) JPWard (1 OS upper) The one that is on the driver side and is also higher than the rest
4) Krikra
5)KF79GTIR Dependent on price.
6) Bart GTI-R ((1 OS upper) The one that is on the driver side and is also higher than the rest) Dependent on price!!