New GTiR Products!!

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Hill_Billy said:
You take you pulsar onto the sand....lol
What you going on about?

Halfords roof rack would be ok, but I know of a gut who supplies Thurle so I'd get one off him. He had one for my 33 GTR :roll: Should of seen the look on people faces as the car went past with 2 bikes on the back at "motorway" speeds :roll:

GTiRlover

EOI - Radiator Plate modification
Active centre diff would be out of this world fantastic!! Is it likely or possible?

Another part that I would put my name down for is a B pillar brace. I have seen a DoLuck B pillar brace fitted to a Pulsar before but have never been able to find one for sale...

geoff pine

GTiRlover said:
EOI - Radiator Plate modification
Active centre diff would be out of this world fantastic!! Is it likely or possible?

Another part that I would put my name down for is a B pillar brace. I have seen a DoLuck B pillar brace fitted to a Pulsar before but have never been able to find one for sale...
Try any mazda mx5 site as one was made for them as i have seen the advert .:thumbsup:

Lionel

GTiRlover said:
These are still for sale if your looking for one we can get them.:thumbsup:

geoff pine

Mr GTiR said:
Air intake temp sensor with LED display.
one that reads it going in to the intercooler and the reads it coming out . Yes i know you can buy them but £400 seams a bit expensive to me.

MORF114

Lional,
where are these diffs you say are available for the R ?

Is there anything this guy cant get?

Rocking horse shit? or can you get that too?!

ChrisS

Mr GTiR said:
Air intake temp sensor with LED display.
My old R had temp sensors for before the i/c and then at the plenum, with led display. Think they were from maplins or somewhere similar. Also had a warning alarm on if intake temps got too high. Fairly basic kit but im sure you could bling them up to match the rest of your gear.

Lionel

MORF114 said:
Lional,
where are these diffs you say are available for the R ?

Is there anything this guy cant get?

Rocking horse shit? or can you get that too?!
There Mz ones if i rember right from the last time i looked in to these there from japan they are still in production prices start at around £700.00 but that was over a year ago they do a front and and rear,

This is what the Doluck Brace looks like:

Also to ansaw as other Q yes we can get anythink for any jap car:thumbsup:

Mr GTiR

ChrisS said:
My old R had temp sensors for before the i/c and then at the plenum, with led display. Think they were from maplins or somewhere similar. Also had a warning alarm on if intake temps got too high. Fairly basic kit but im sure you could bling them up to match the rest of your gear.
I've already got one for my car but was thinking for the rest of the members. My kit was about £50 and I'm sure it can be made for a fraction of that price.

MORF114

I know they still do the rears but im pretty sure thats all cusco do now, ive been emailing a lot of places in japan and around the world incase a cusco dealer may have a set on their shelf somewhere!! you never know, but so far all i get back is that they only have rears !