New GTiR Products!!

Mr GTiR

Cool, i'll have 2 GTiR teddy's please. One for Matthew and the other for the wife's birthday :lol:

MORF114

ask japboyz.com in aussie they did this to their road car so might be able to give advise on a 15" setup.

Kev@Apex

Yup, I can get to Mascrat ... might have to rob the works car though my Time Attack car is in bits and I'm not turning up in a Mondeo!

I'm on with strong standard position tubular manifolds and turbo elbows.

Braveheart

MORF114 said:
ask japboyz.com in aussie they did this to their road car so might be able to give advise on a 15" setup.
Thanks MORF.... I've had a look on there site and sent them an email.
Looks like it Brembo calipers.

Keira

Braveheart said:
Yes... uprated rear break kit would be good.
I'd prefer it not to be big disks just uprated calipers and disks that could fit under 15".
A bit of added work involved though with the hand brake mechanism.
willwood do a 4 pot with a handbrake, all you'd need to do is work out what you need to make it fit.

i.e make a bracket to get it to on the hub, maybe modify the handbrake cable and get the correct disc, its not rocket science tbh.

Braveheart

Keira said:
willwood do a 4 pot with a handbrake, all you'd need to do is work out what you need to make it fit.

i.e make a bracket to get it to on the hub, maybe modify the handbrake cable and get the correct disc, its not rocket science tbh.
Cheers Keira,

I'll look into that option as well now that you have brought it to light....

Braveheart

Braveheart said:
Cheers Keira,

I'll look into that option as well now that you have brought it to light....
Having looked at what wilwood can supply I have a few options open now.

Opt 1: If the 6 pot K sport 286mm kit fits the front, I could move my wilwood 280mm kit to the rear and fit an additional wilwood mechanical spot caliper to the rear.
(I may not even need a handbrake though... ;-) )

Opt 2: Buy the wilwood powerlite handbrake caliper for the rear.

Either way, once I upgrade the rear I think I should fit a brake balance kit.

Good stuff.... I'm excited now or will this be just another set of bits to add to my unfitted arsenal of parts... :doh:

Keira

just think of the feeling of satisfaction that you'll have for sorting it out yourself aswell 8)