New GTiR Products!!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
As you have already seen the desire for new Brakes and Suspension has been a very successful development from Apex Performance and KSport. And i'm sure there will be many more to come from them..

I have now also been approached by a well known tuning house from Japan where there may be an opportunity to have new products developed for Group Buys..

So with this, I would like to know what sort of products you would like to see available for the GTiR.. If there is enough demand for a single product we can look into more development and group buys for the desired product.. I'm sure this will give new ideas for all concerned in developing new products for the GTiR..

Personally i would like to see: Carbon Driveshafts, Diffs and High Flow Single Throttle Body Inlet Manifolds developed..

O

Odin

Some good idea's Rishi, I'd also like to see an alternative to coil overs developed for those of us that want to keep our cars mainly for road use, I'm not sure if it would be something Kev would be interested in doing or not.

If we could get a copy of the GABS made then that would be a step in the right direction in my opinion, I've tried coil overs and I just don't like them, Not just because they're to hard as this can be addressed I know, I just can't be bothered with the time or expense of having them set up until I find the right settings, My old gabs where perfect and suited my driving style perfectly.

Other stuff I can think of is rear cages and the kind of braces you can get for the Honda's that stiffen up the front end, Buy bolting to the inner wing and the door hinges, Diffs would also be great as well as carbon props/shafts.

Rob

DanDud

Some form of centre diff controller maybe like the scoobs have that allows you to change the front to rear split? Probably not possible but just a thought.

Mr GTiR

A big disc conversion for the rear. Maybe Kev could look at this now he has got the fronts as a group buy for us.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Rear diffuser
Sequential gearbox
Tubular manifolds (not crap ones)
Front headlight air intake
Carbon wings and doors (carbon fibre anything and everything.)
Sub frames for racing seats – ones lower to the ground.

Kev@Apex

RishiGTiR said:
Personally i would like to see: Carbon Driveshafts,
This is something I'm currently on with for 200SX's and Skylines :thumbsup: so all the contacts are there, I would just need some standard items to base the carbon ones on.

ashills

the carbon items woud be nice but for kev to put the money in etc how many people are really gonna use them not much use on a everyday road car and the standard items never really go wrong but suppose if a batch of 5=10 people agree might be ok as a group buy

think a turbo elbow would be the bext bet for the guys in japan to sort out

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Mr GTiR said:
D'oh!!!!! I've just gone and binned one but can get my hands on another FOC if you want :thumbsup:
WELL DONE SANDY!!! :lol:

I'm sure Rob, Kiera or someone like that will have some spares lying around?

And yes i will get back to you in the intakes shortly!! :p

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
agree with Rob re the alternative to coil overs in the form of an uprated strut/spring package following the lines of GAB, the other thing would be a GOOD QUALITY standard position tubular manifold

Mr GTiR

RishiGTiR said:
I'm sure Rob, Kiera or someone like that will have some spares lying around?
I'm closer to Kev (Bradford) than Beavis and Butthead :p I'm sure Kev pop's over to the Mascrat meet over in Warrington every so often.

DanDud

One of my friends from uni supposidly has a headlight vent, been asking him for ages for it. IIRC its fibreglass not carbon but would be good to make copies off if he actually has it. Il look into it!

snoon

I agree about the standard position manifold, complete with some decent braceing to avoid it cracking after 5 mins.

Keira

RishiGTiR said:
Personally i would like to see: Carbon Driveshafts, Diffs and High Flow Single Throttle Body Inlet Manifolds developed..
all been done already, you're to late :lol: