New GTiR Products!!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Mr GTiR said:
This is already in progress. Just waiting on a certain some on this forum to get back to me :roll:
Excellent, I look forwards to seeing some photos. Not arsed about it being carbon fibre, fibreglass would be just as good 8)

kenan

South West Regional Rep
RishiGTiR said:
I have now also been approached by a well known tuning house from Japan
Are you able to say who it is, might give us an idea of the type of products they may produce?

Lionel

Mr GTiR said:
A big disc conversion for the rear. Maybe Kev could look at this now he has got the fronts as a group buy for us.
This has alredy been done if you want the kit just ask:

ashills

stevepudney said:
agree with Rob re the alternative to coil overs in the form of an uprated strut/spring package following the lines of GAB, the other thing would be a GOOD QUALITY standard position tubular manifold
full race already do one just none of us want to pay what they sell them for lol

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Keira said:
all been done already, you're to late :lol:
Blah! I know i missed out on the Propshaft and Inlet but didn't think you had some Diffs made up??

I was probably too busy taking a break from the GTiR and playing with the Noble at the time..

Trip

The only parts I didn't see or hear of are a gearbox which can hold any abuse possible ,Sequential gearbox, and an active type centre diff like the GTR.

MarkTurbo

Keira said:
is there any chance of some gtir pyjamas or duvet set :lol:
Dont joke about it :lol: I bet theres pulsar owners out there that would actually buy that sort of stuff :der:

MarkTurbo

Trip said:
Sequential gearbox, and an active type centre diff like the GTR.
Although it would be nice nobody in their right mind would bother to do something like that for a gti-r ;-) After the thousands it would cost to develop it you'd be lucky to sell 2 or 3 of them, that transmission would be at least 20k i reckon :lol:

MORF114

Lionel said:
if you look around there are diffs still made for the R
Id like to know who makes front + centre and i know cusco still do a rear but the other two please tell as im sure quite a few would like to know aswell.

Braveheart

Mr GTiR said:
A big disc conversion for the rear. Maybe Kev could look at this now he has got the fronts as a group buy for us.
Yes... uprated rear break kit would be good.
I'd prefer it not to be big disks just uprated calipers and disks that could fit under 15".
A bit of added work involved though with the hand brake mechanism.