Getting my pulsar tmrw!

marcymarc

GTiR_Mic said:
:lol: :lol:

I think you win mate.

Mic

I reckon dooie might swing it back , wouldnt suprise me if he slams a pic up of the old big fella out in full glory :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

marcymarc said:
GTiR_Mic said:

I think you win mate.

Mic

I reckon dooie might swing it back , wouldnt suprise me if he slams a pic up of the old big fella out in full glory :lol:
since i bought one of those fancy vacuum pumps im quite a swinger these days :shock: but i reckon i might get a strike for posting a pic of the old kidney tickler :oops: :lol:

marcymarc

Dooie Pop Pop said:
marcymarc said:
GTiR_Mic said:

I think you win mate.

Mic

the old kidney tickler :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: not heard that one before :lol: thats nearly as funny as the fuel cut defender defender :lol:

C

carpy100

i cant work out wether ive got a really small c0ck or a massive pair of b0ll0cks :?

Dooie Pop Pop

carpy100 said:
i cant work out wether ive got a really small c0ck or a massive pair of b0ll0cks :?
:roll: really emanating male small tiddler syndrome there mate. carefull or you might end up buying a gtr or something :roll: :lol:

J

Jonny H

carpy100 said:
FPMSL! :lol:

Sorry, that did make me giggle! :wink:

O

Odin

mattygti-r said:
gdm1984 said:
I have got it! it is awesome, already cleaned all the engine in the pouring rain! its gleaming now, intercooler and everything, its still not taxed or insured but i took it for a wee blast round the small streets! What a car! need the suspension asap but man oh man it goes! just when u change up and you hear th whoossssshh, AWESOME car!
sorry, but what a tw@ if yoru driving about uninsured

For the first time in my life I'll have to agree with matty :shock: :cry: .

Shame on you fella for makeing me agree with him :evil: :cry: .

rob

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:
gdm1984 said:
I have got it! it is awesome, already cleaned all the engine in the pouring rain! its gleaming now, intercooler and everything, its still not taxed or insured but i took it for a wee blast round the small streets! What a car! need the suspension asap but man oh man it goes! just when u change up and you hear th whoossssshh, AWESOME car!
sorry, but what a tw@ if yoru driving about uninsured

Big feckin wow Matty

This kid has just got the car of his dreams which hes spent the day cleaning and hes on top of the world, lets just think for a minute, can you blame him for having a little pop ?, not really.

I think your a bigger clam for calling him a clam when he,s feeling happy as larry with his new motor which he can only have owned about 12 hours.

I wonder if you'ed feel the same way if he'ed ran over one of your kiddies while on his little joy ride around the back streets :roll: :?: , Just think your kid could maybe never walk again, But as this lad isn't insured you won't be getting any pay out to help you cope in future.

Please think a bit longer before posting your agreement with this kind of behaviour, You can't say it couldn't happen can you :?: .

rob