Getting my pulsar tmrw!

B

bex

mattygti-r said:
gdm1984 said:
And the only well done im looking for is on buying a pulsar, but hey, whats the point!
dont throw your toys out of the pram

its just a comment :roll:

if you wana run the risk of not having insurance whilst taking for a blast then do so, its not my R

good luck to you on getting the car

personally my GTR arrived from japan today, im not down there at the docks wanting to drive it about,
well matty thats you...

leave the poor lad alone

keep your mouth shut and go play with your GTR :roll: (when your insured on it of course.... :roll: :arrow: )

marcymarc

bex said:
mattygti-r said:
gdm1984 said:
And the only well done im looking for is on buying a pulsar, but hey, whats the point!
dont throw your toys out of the pram

its just a comment :roll:

if you wana run the risk of not having insurance whilst taking for a blast then do so, its not my R

good luck to you on getting the car

personally my GTR arrived from japan today, im not down there at the docks wanting to drive it about,
well matty thats you...

leave the poor lad alone

keep your mouth shut and go play with your GTR :roll: (when your insured on it of course.... :roll: :arrow: )

Here Here

I went to bed early last nite thinking there would be nothing more said about gdm1984s uninsured driving antics and low and behold i get up switch the laptop on and i see that Dooie and Matty have ganged up on him big time :roll: :lol:

You nasty sods :evil:

B

bex

not fair is it

:roll:

the imporant thing is did he crash? no? so its fine and dandy :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

bex said:
the imporant thing is did he crash? no? so its fine and dandy :wink:
:shock: of all the daft things iv read on here.....oh well, thats ok then, must remember that its ok to drive uninsured as long as i dont crash :roll: i dropped this last night ffs and btw i didn' t gang up un him with anyone :evil: im quite capable of putting my point across without having my hand held thanks :wink:

if you ever have a car written off by some dumbass (no offence gdm) with no insurance you might think differently :evil: i live in a town not a hilly outcrop, and im also well aware that he might of only hurt himself and his car. everyone does things that they shouldn' t including me and if i posted it on here id expect critisism.

Marcymarc - im not a nasty sod :evil: im a fairly responsible adult (well i think so anyway :lol: ) that lost a £2000 car because some gormless 18 year old kid in a fiesta wrote it off :evil: if you actually read the thread you' d see we kissed, made up and dropped it, its you and Bex that had to rekindle the poxy thing :roll:

tbh i think it' d be easier if the thread was deleted and then we could all carry on posting mindless cr4p instead of squabbling and gdm1984 could forget this ever happened :D

failing that if you want to have a go at me do it via pm.

Stu

B

bex

actually ive had a car written off by a uninsured driver in a stolen car

so yes i know how it feels :roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

the fiesta wasn' t stolen it was his and he just couldn' t wait for his insurance before going out for a spin...sound familiar? :lol:

he tried to do a runner but he' d really manked the front of his car up and it died, i wanted to beat the sh1t out of him just for trying to run :evil:

i loved my golf :cry:

mattygti-r

im off to play with the GTR :lol:

geeeeeeeeeeez some people take comments too far

as dooie says, it was just a point of view, and we agreed that all is cool

G

gdm1984

It is all good guys...........Mod lock the post or something.....somebody.............anybody............please.........lol :lol:

S

stomski

mattygti-r said:
stomski said:
GTR THIS GTR THAT - WHO GIVES A FCK!!!
you do cos you were going to buy one but then diddnt

:wink:
i did, but then realised that i didnt want a flash motor and live at home til im 30 so bought a house :roll: :wink:

G

gdm1984

guys come on now, who cares what we all drive? As long as its jap whats wrong with that? nobody is better than anyone else because they drive a skyline instead of a pulsar or a ferrari to a micra, who cares as long as u enjoy your car? Just lock the thread now!

mattygti-r

stomski said:
mattygti-r said:
stomski said:

i did, but then realised that i didnt want a flash motor and live at home til im 30 so bought a house :roll: :wink:
450k house is ok for me to live in mate im not too fussed :lol:

anyways , lighten up

this forum is far too serious

S

stomski

mattygti-r said:
stomski said:
mattygti-r said:
stomski said:

450k house is ok for me to live in mate im not too fussed :lol:

anyways , lighten up

this forum is far too serious

450k - same here :lol: :wink:

JIMMYBACK

mines worth more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: ...wots the next contest.see who got the biggest d1ck :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

right get the pics up then, biggest c0ck wins :lol:

matties about 5' 10" i reckon he' s the biggest :lol:

i love the way it always degenerates into a comedy slanging match :lol:

Matty that house aint yours :roll: yes you have a GTR and a GTIR and yes we are mostly envious but not completely so nur. dont rub it in or you will come a cropper :wink:

gdm1984 said:
guys come on now, who cares what we all drive? As long as its jap whats wrong with that? nobody is better than anyone else because they drive a skyline instead of a pulsar or a ferrari to a micra, who cares as long as u enjoy your car? Just lock the thread now!
i agree :shock: :wink: :lol:

can you all feel the love?........ :lol: