Getting my pulsar tmrw!

G

gdm1984

Cant wait, finally i get it tmrw! just need to fit an alarm, tidy a few things up and then im there! pretty much standard but in great condition! Volk wheels, hks dump valve, hks filter, goose exhaust and a few other bits and pieces! Let the modding begin!!!!

G

gdm1984

not yet but i will get some up as it is and will then keep all u guys updated on the progress! just cant wait, always wanted one!

M

macphegf

Sounds good mate, where you getting it from?

ps. I prob wouldn't bother with the alarm mate, I'd go for an imobiliser and removable steering wheel. Alarms are a waste of money.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
macphegf said:

ps. I prob wouldn't bother with the alarm mate, I'd go for an imobiliser and removable steering wheel. Alarms are a waste of money.

Clifford Concept - £400 fitted
Reduction in insurace for having the Concept - £400

Its like having a free CAT1 Alarm and Immobiliser... Well worth it if you ask me...

Rishi

paz

GDM - be careful of Bex, she's overly friendly when it comes to pulsar owners :shock: :lol: :lol:

Paz

G

gdm1984

Yeah i cant wait! Alarm is needed for my insurance! im just a wee young thing! but was looking at a toad alarm as i had one on my teg and never caused me any problems, is the clifford one worth it? the toad comes in at 250 fitted??? Should be the same for saving on insurance etc eh? oh and bex, i might need to buy a nice pair of shoes to celebrate! lol

G

gdm1984

cheers buddy, will be working on it as soon as i can! No rust or anything so thats a start! Rich (fire and skill) has seen the car and he thinks its mint but he has a red one! lol. he will kill me for saying that, nah he has been a whole lot of help and all u guys will be needed no doubt with answers to my questions! lol. Just excited, a bit sad to see my teg go today but its going to a good home! lol,

M

macphegf

RishiGTiR said:
macphegf said:

Its like having a free CAT1 Alarm and Immobiliser... Well worth it if you ask me...

Rishi
Fair enough, but I doubt I'd get a £400 discount as I only pay £650 :lol: . My point was more from an antitheft point of view, I don't reckon an alarm does much to deter a thief. But if there's no steering wheel then hes gonna have a job turning it :lol: . Just my 2 pennies worth anyway.

G

gdm1984

nah, i know what u meant mate, we will see, just want to get the car on the road!

GTiR_Mic

RishiGTiR said:
macphegf said:

Rishi
A tracker will help as well mate.

Mic

B

bex

haha whats that you want to buy ME a nice pair of shoes to celebrate? :lol: ;)

and paz you love my friendlyness!

first time i spoke to you you didnt mind me stroking your car! ;) :lol:

G

gdm1984

not getting involved in that one!? Stroking his car eh.......... anyway! No shoes, they cost too much, boost controller, turbo timer, coilovers, big brakes, front mount intercooler, if i have any change left then i might think about a pair of shoes........lol

B

bex

his wasnt the first pulsar i stroked either

first one was a red one

then it was a black one :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

paz

bex said:

The car was fine, it was the other stroking attempts that scared me :(

Paz

gtirneil

bex said:

1st time i spoke to Paz he dragged me into his car and took me somewhere private :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh good luck with the new car matey, get some pics up soon

paz

gtirneil said:
bex said:

1st time i spoke to Paz he dragged me into his car and took me somewhere private :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh good luck with the new car matey, get some pics up soon
And you loved it :oops: :wink:

Paz