Getting my pulsar tmrw!

6Miester

bex said:
6Miester said:
gdm1984 said:
but yours is at the car doctors.............. i suppose i aint even got mine yet so i better shut up! lol. Ive already got myself into buying a pair of shoes and a nos kit before i even have the car in my possesion!
lol
You do realise 'a pair of shoes' means Jimmy Choos/Manolo's etc Which will set you back about £500 :lol: That and the Nos you already talking about £1100 ouch!
i like you... you know shoes! :lol: :wink:

:twisted: I also dislike football-shall i come to yours or will you come to mine?

Can't promise £500 shoes though! :wink:

B

bex

6Miester said:
bex said:
6Miester said:
gdm1984 said:
but yours is at the car doctors.............. i suppose i aint even got mine yet so i better shut up! lol. Ive already got myself into buying a pair of shoes and a nos kit before i even have the car in my possesion!
lol
You do realise 'a pair of shoes' means Jimmy Choos/Manolo's etc Which will set you back about £500 :lol: That and the Nos you already talking about £1100 ouch!

:twisted: I also dislike football-shall i come to yours or will you come to mine?

you dislike football?

i like you even more :lol: :wink:

mattygti-r

gdm1984 said:
I have got it! it is awesome, already cleaned all the engine in the pouring rain! its gleaming now, intercooler and everything, its still not taxed or insured but i took it for a wee blast round the small streets! What a car! need the suspension asap but man oh man it goes! just when u change up and you hear th whoossssshh, AWESOME car!
sorry, but what a tw@ if yoru driving about uninsured

6Miester

bex said:
6Miester said:
bex said:
6Miester said:
gdm1984 said:
lol

you dislike football?

i like you even more :lol: :wink:
He shoots....he scores! :D

I also love high powered Japanese cars...coincidence? I think not :lol:

P.s Sorry about the thread hijack :oops:

marcymarc

mattygti-r said:
gdm1984 said:
I have got it! it is awesome, already cleaned all the engine in the pouring rain! its gleaming now, intercooler and everything, its still not taxed or insured but i took it for a wee blast round the small streets! What a car! need the suspension asap but man oh man it goes! just when u change up and you hear th whoossssshh, AWESOME car!
sorry, but what a tw@ if yoru driving about uninsured

Big feckin wow Matty

This kid has just got the car of his dreams which hes spent the day cleaning and hes on top of the world, lets just think for a minute, can you blame him for having a little pop ?, not really.

I think your a bigger twat for calling him a twat when he,s feeling happy as larry with his new motor which he can only have owned about 12 hours.

mattygti-r

fact is mate, if he drove it into your pulsar , bet you wouldnt be too chuffed would you

when you get a new car, dont you take out the insurance before you get it so that you can drive it back etc, ?

or at least drive it,

thast the whole point

:?

marcymarc

mattygti-r said:
fact is mate, if he drove it into your pulsar , bet you wouldnt be too chuffed would you

when you get a new car, dont you take out the insurance before you get it so that you can drive it back etc, ?

or at least drive it,

thast the whole point

:?

Mate,, i totally agree with what your saying.

But i dont think it was really apropriate to call him a twat concidering the happy vibe of the thread.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
he got the car delivered BTW - i know for sure i'd be tempted to take it out for a quick spin, so i must also be a clam :cry:

Dooie Pop Pop

Fire & skill said:
he got the car delivered BTW - i know for sure i'd be tempted to take it out for a quick spin, so i must also be a clam :cry:
you' d be right there :wink:

if something had gone wrong.................... :roll: :( sorry to put a downer on it buts the way i feel :wink:

if the guys not driven a boosted car before he' s hardly gonna be prepared for it is he? and besides as matty says if he had hit your car you' d be crying all the way to the breakers. and by the sounds of it wasn' t exactly a 'quick spin'

living in a town and having been hit and run by an uninsured driver i cannot condone driving without insurance.

clam :lol:

G

gdm1984

guys, matty first, the oulsar is possibly the most powerful car bhp wise but i have had a civic type r, integra type r, mini cooper s, honda prelude 2.2, and a gold gt Tdi, so in terms of power there aint much of a difference in terms of power this now considering my R is prob only running about 240bhp! 10 more than my civic type r was tuned to, as for my driving uninsured, u should maybe find out where i stay first as my little roads i stay on have about 3 houses on it with as many cars driving on it per day, country boy me, yes driving uninsured isnt a good idea but a 5 min spin in the car on a deserted country road............Sorry but i dont see the harm, find out the facts before you start voicing your opinions, and to be honest its fair enough but if this is how u welcome some of your new members then do you blame them if they dont want to pay 20 squid or whatever? Just be pleased another person has joined the R forum as there are 3 more pulsars about kinross and the guys dont give a shit about their cars where as i do and im a very competent driver so dont worry about me. Theres my bit said, sorry if i offend anyone!

Dooie Pop Pop

gdm1984 said:
im a very competent driver
:roll: that little chestnut :roll: what about everything else?

cant expect an adult to say 'well done' though can you? :roll: especially on a public forum :wink: :roll:

i would say i dont care but that' d be a lie :lol:

new members that publicly brag about driving without insurance will get exactly the same comments as you mate :roll:

G

gdm1984

well to be honest mate, if it was a busy road that both people and cars were on then i wuldnt have thought about it! But i know where i stay and a 5 min drive did no harm, didnt pas a sole on the road and wasnt rally driving either so end of story!

G

gdm1984

And the only well done im looking for is on buying a pulsar, but hey, whats the point!

Dooie Pop Pop

gdm1984 said:
well to be honest mate, if it was a busy road that both people and cars were on then i wuldnt have thought about it! But i know where i stay and a 5 min drive did no harm, didnt pas a sole on the road and wasnt rally driving either so end of story!
whatever. i live in a busy town and my nieces play outside in the streets. i care to much sometimes tbh and yes bonny scotland is still a quiet place in places but i still cant say good boy and pat you on the head...i hope you understand why.

mattygti-r

gdm1984 said:
And the only well done im looking for is on buying a pulsar, but hey, whats the point!
dont throw your toys out of the pram

its just a comment :roll:

if you wana run the risk of not having insurance whilst taking for a blast then do so, its not my R

good luck to you on getting the car

personally my GTR arrived from japan today, im not down there at the docks wanting to drive it about,

G

gdm1984

yeah mate, but the road i was on is basically straight and could almost be classed as a private road as it only leads to 4 houses! All old retired people too but hey, i dont really want to fall out with any of you guys as i will probably need all your help when it breaks! lol. Can we just leave it perhaps???? :cry: :( :oops:

Dooie Pop Pop

gdm1984 said:
yeah mate, but the road i was on is basically straight and could almost be classed as a private road as it only leads to 4 houses! All old retired people too but hey, i dont really want to fall out with any of you guys as i will probably need all your help when it breaks! lol. Can we just leave it perhaps???? :cry: :( :oops:
sure :wink:

G

gdm1984

Cheers Dooie, and good luck with your skyline matty, and i hope you get what u want for ur R. :lol: