At a complete loss here - guidance please!

Keira

Odin said:
Don't forget to lube first ;-) :lol: :lol: .
if you can post that stuff down you, rishi, mic and bruce have been using during your regular bumming sessions be much appreaciated mate ;)

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
deisel weasel said:
if you can post that stuff down you, rishi, mic and bruce have been using during your regular bumming sessions be much appreaciated mate ;)
Oi you :evil:

I prefer quim :thumbsup:

Keira

sorry bruce...

i forget, lardy tucks his wilk up between his legs so it looks like a minge to keep you happy before you 3 fill him up :shock: :lol:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
deisel weasel said:
sorry bruce...

i forget, lardy tucks his wilk up between his legs so it looks like a minge to keep you happy before you 3 fill him up :shock: :lol:
Horrible mental pictures :doh: :oops:

I'd have to be in a very sorry state before i went anywhere near man mountain and i certainly would not be going after Rishi or Mic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even though you are only speaking electronically,so to speak ;-) ,you corrupt everyone with your deviant ways.Bloody pervert :lol: :lol:

R

*Red*

Hi, sorry to bring this thread up again, but as said in general discussion, I'm looking to order my new turbo within the next couple of days or this afternoon if possible. I've had someone contacting me regarding the 3071 turbo... would this be a better option for what I want to run? Was thinking of the GT2871....

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
*Red* said:
Hi, sorry to bring this thread up again, but as said in general discussion, I'm looking to order my new turbo within the next couple of days or this afternoon if possible. I've had someone contacting me regarding the 3071 turbo... would this be a better option for what I want to run? Was thinking of the GT2871....

For the 350 - 380bhp you want to run then the GT2871R is what you want!

Who approached you regarding a GT3071R? Hope they weren't telling you to buy one based on the fact you want 350 - 380bhp?? :der:

Rishi

R

*Red*

RishiGTiR said:
For the 350 - 380bhp you want to run then the GT2871R is what you want!

Who approached you regarding a GT3071R? Hope they weren't telling you to buy one based on the fact you want 350 - 380bhp?? :der:

Rishi
It was Barry (l8obr) on here... but I'm not sure he knew what figures I was aiming for to be honest. He just said the turbo was generally a better one than the 2871....

GTiR_Mic

diesel weasel said:
Leave me out of that one mate :lol:

Back to the topic, hope you are getting on fine with the car and all this info will help you out.

Mic

Last edited: