Apex 8 Pot Brakes, Fitting , Testing, Review

P

pulsarboby

yeah thats very funny unfortunately i aint laughing:lol:your a gobby twat arent you!

now go crawl back in your sad little corner and go drink yourself stupid thats about all your fit for other than gossiping and shitstirring like an ol woman that you are

edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Kev@Apex

Hey guys, come on, we'll sort, no need for the bickering.
I've spoken to Bobby on the phone and as far as I'm concerned we are sorting this together, for the good of all GTiR owners.

I dont intend to fall out with anyone, and appreciate the work pulsarboby is doing, I hope to have a set of modied bells and brackets ASAP.

If the measurements are typical if 17's then it still may mean a 5mm spacer is needed.

in a nutshell, as it stands.....these brakes will only fit et37 or below wheels with a 10mm spacer also fitted.
the way i see it is that the caliper bracket can be reduced in size by 5mm which will then leave a 5mm spacer 'minimum' needed with an et37 wheel (look at clearances on one of the photos i put up)

Kev@Apex

ashills said:
kev if its not to much of a problem then i may get a refund for now as i still have another set of 4 pots to use and my wheels scrub slightly as it is so i have no option to run spacers thanks
Please post on the GB thread for GB issues.

However - refunded to paypal.

nitrosgti-r

well bobby has helped me out with a part and i also thinks hes a pretty spot on bloke and as far as i can see he has been doing this as a favour to all of us as he is in the position to as he has access to more parts etc. So i dont think that any bickering is helping what so ever so if i was keira i would leave it out and start trying to think of a solution and stop hindering the process.

P

pulsarboby

keira.....justified pal, thats all i got to say to you

kevd.....no problem with you kev other than what i originally discussed in pm a couple of weeks ago! any further help you need then i will do as i said i would, which is to help out and get these things sorted for everyone that wants them, but please contact me either via pm or call me as im no longer gonna add to this thread! (will leave that to you and your company).

nitrous...thanks mate!
if you require any further info contact either myself or better still kev and il explain how things are going.

Kev@Apex

I'm off on holiday (Well trying to finish building my car for Time Attack) till the 3rd March, but there are still people at the office who can help :)

01274 683633