6 Pot Brake Poss Group Buy!

scottyd

Im in the market for a serious brake upgrade at the moment, so i am very interested in this if they are as good as the reviews but i think seperate bells are a must and i would require this. They do look rather tasty too. Would also be interested in a rear upgrade too but not necessary.

When will you be getting the kit pulsarboby and when do you think you will be testing it?

Thanks,
Scott.

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

if a majority of people want seperate discs and bells then i will find out if this can be done with the smaller discs, before i purchase them.
thats assuming you wanted the smaller discs and not the larger ones?

Braveheart

Bob, I have not had a chance to remove a wheels and take measurments but I will in the next day or two.
I only have 8mm clearance to the rim with my current setup. 285mm wilwood brake kit under buddyclub 15's so I do not think 300+mm disks would fit unless the calipers are 15mm smaller.
Also, I've had to fit 10mm spacers to clear the spokes on the 15" buddyclubs and have 2mm to spare now.
I do have a set of Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 which have a bigger offset.
I'll take all the measurement asap...... this no staff thing is a problem.
Bear with me.

scottyd

pulsarboby, i would be wanting the kit that fits under 16" wheels, so i think the 303mm discs with seperate bells would be the one i would go for.

thanks,
Scott

kenan

South West Regional Rep
scottyd said:
pulsarboby, i would be wanting the kit that fits under 16" wheels, so i think the 303mm discs with seperate bells would be the one i would go for.

thanks,
Scott
I'd agree this kit would be what most people would be after.

P

pulsarboby

havent even heard back from them regarding the seperate discs and bells, will contact him again tonight to see whats going on!

kenan

South West Regional Rep
no wories, my car won't be on the road anytime son but keeping my eye one these brakes :)

Z

zach72

Anyone know where I can get braided brake pipes from....I've looked on some of the part suppliers sites and they don't list them....is that cuz they're too cheap and common...or because they're rare for the gti-r?
Front brakes already uprated...back are standard though.

P

pulsarboby

yep! moi sells them, pm me and let me know how many you need

P

pulsarboby

well tbh paul the deal could soon be back on if theres enough interest!

ive deliberately not gone ahead with it because of the group buy by apex. but seeing as they have turned out to be an absolute shower, if theres enough interest then il get the deal back on track.

if rishi wants to setup a group buy and let me know how many people want this kit then we can start talking money!

one thing is for sure though, and thats the fact that you will get a far better customer service from me and the manufacturers than apex could ever offer anybody.
i will also be able to better there prices im sure of that.

so if any mods want to sort out a group buy on these then i will get the ball rolling again! thats if people want them?

heres a re

minder of what they look like again for those that maybe interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Bosso

how difficult is it to get new disc's and pads a year or two from now? they will have this in stock?

P

pulsarboby

bosso......really dont think you will ever have a problem, these guys have been producing stuff for the honda range in the past and are still going strong! thats why i initially approached them regarding these kits

craig....if your interested in the 330 kit i will make enquiries for you

P

pulsarboby

ok i think rishi is gonna create a kind of list for you all's to put your names down.

as i said if there is enough interest then i will re-open negotiations with the supplier!
i will be acting as an agent for them, so any probs etc will all come via my good self. one thing you will get though is good customer service, and once again there will be a test kit available at a reduced price (and that means reduced price) unlike some other brand of products lol.
i now probably wont be testing these myself as i already have the 8 pots which ive just spent a wad more on to get them to fit the damned wheels, so hence will be the need for a tester on these kits.

i will wait till ive heard back from the big boss man before going any further though, as its his party afterall.

S

str_motorsport

Why not a group buy with hi-spec or goodspeed brakes?
i have the 335mm kit with AP 6 pots from godspeed on mine and works like a dream...and they are tried and tested, so no need to fit,try,argue...just my 2 cents...