3" Janspeed Front/Dump Pipe

Dooie Pop Pop

tried to phone today from 12:50 till 13:15, engaged :( then left for work. probably you nattering to them nismoboy :x :wink: :lol:

hope they work sats

P

PerformanceFX

Hey Folks

Thats all of the first five systems gone now! Well at least the front sections!

Just to let everyone whose interested know that we are expecting the next batch to be ready for the first or second week in January. You may place deposits to reserve your units by calling us on 01980 624490. All we need is address and card details. Systems are as we speak already reserved from the next batch so if you are interested i would suggest you move fairly quickly.

Have a very Merry Chirstmas!!!!

Dan
PFX

nismoboy

Just got my new front pipe and im FOOKED off :!: the lambada sensor dosent fit :evil: THEY COULD AT LEAST MADE THE RIGHT FITMENT FOR THE LAMBADA! TWATS.

nismoboy

the pipe is crap! it doesnt fitt! the lambada sensor hole is the wrong size :evil: fcuking cars ive had enough!

zia

are you fitting the standard lambda? you can either block thier existing one and get new one drilled and welded in dif location or perhaps drill the existing and retap it with appropraite thread pattern?

zia

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Zia

When you say "it won't fit", do you meant the pipe itself won't fit on the car or just the Lambda sensor won't fit the hole provided. I haven't fitted mine yet as I was going to get another plug fitted to it for a wide band sensor but your post made me remove the sensor and adapter from my spare OEM elbow asI was interested to see if the adapter from the standard OEM elbow would fit, no it doesn't.

O

Odin

We need to find out if this is going to fit ok and come with the correct lambda bung also :? As it's not cheap is it :roll: .

rob

skiddusmarkus

I don't want to have to pay to have a new one fitted and also invalidat e the warranty.I think they all need to be returned to Janspeed and not at our expense as if this information is correct they are not fit for the purpose they are intended.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
As far as I'm concerned if this pipe won't fit, "that is the last straw".

I'm ready to chuck it all in, break my car and get some of my money back then just buy an evo (or get a car loan and get a Civic type R) or something. I'm fooking sick of things not working out right. :cry:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Yup, your right.

I can't be bothered anymore, the worst thing is, because of the poxy time of year and every ba$terds on holiday THERE IS NO ONE TO COMPLAIN TO :evil: :evil: :cry: :?

Dooie Pop Pop

skiddusmarkus said:
I don't want to have to pay to have a new one fitted and also invalidat e the warranty.I think they all need to be returned to Janspeed and not at our expense as if this information is correct they are not fit for the purpose they are intended.
i agree, i thought it was a direct no nonsense fit :?

nismoboy

I went to b&q and bought a brass plumbing adaptor 3/4 down to 1/4. This goes in the down pipe fine with a little plumbers tape to get a tight fitt,so now i have the lambada sensor fitted! the next problem is the holes dont quite line up so they need to be opend up to 10 or 11 mm then it should go on easy. This is the stage im at and im not sure how to get the holes enlarged as the flange is solid steel and its already chewed all my drill bits up, Any ideas?

T

Toady

a circular file should do it in no time dude! i had this same prob on one of my cars once. 8)