What have you done with your pulsar today?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Nope :)

I didn't want to name and shame, just those bits left to fit
@Aimee Hey hey hey, I've been trapped in Wales!

However, I'm back now so I need to drop this filter and pipe off asap!

Its making me feel guilty every time I look at it and its only been 7 days o_O;)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
@Aimee Hey hey hey, I've been trapped in Wales!

However, I'm back now so I need to drop this filter and pipe off asap!

Its making me feel guilty every time I look at it and its only been 7 days o_O;)
Don't worry Andy, lots of other complications in my life to make the car a low priority.

I could start it today if it was important but would rather wait until a few of us can get together again.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
@campbellju bet you can’t wait to get it running again !?
Thanks Aimee

After so long off the road I'm almost frightened to start it up. Hoping it will be an uneventful occasion.

However, when I closed the bonnet, stood back and looked at the car, I thought it looked cool. Time has been good to the little sunny. I'm already relieved that it feels like a car again rather than a collection of bits

So I'm enjoying this limbo period of knowing it just might live again

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Thanks Aimee

After so long off the road I'm almost frightened to start it up. Hoping it will be an uneventful occasion.

However, when I closed the bonnet, stood back and looked at the car, I thought it looked cool. Time has been good to the little sunny. I'm already relieved that it feels like a car again rather than a collection of bits

So I'm enjoying this limbo period of knowing it just might live again
It has been a while hasn’t it. You’ll have to record the grand re start for us. There can’t be a better feeling than knowing the car is finished and back on the road. Fingers crossed for you anyway.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Fitted an air filter and restarted engine. It worked after 10 years off the road, replacing engine and moving house in the middle! Thanks to Andy, George an Stu for their support today. Next job is to get an mot and get it back on the road, hopefully not too long left now.
Brilliant Jim :hearteyes: