What have you done with your pulsar today?

Wes

Nov 23, 2015
Fitted a cat 1 alarm and got rid of the old immobiliser that is no longer recognised by the insurance company.

alphadrex

Sep 26, 2015
Cold Lake, AB., Canada
Put the finishing touches on the clutch job/transfer case reseal yesterday. Competition Clutch Stage 3 with lightweight flywheel. Drove it down off the ramp, but no road test yet, gotta put all the front end (fenders/lights/grill/etc...) back on.

keastygtir

Apr 26, 2007
Put the finishing touches on the clutch job/transfer case reseal yesterday. Competition Clutch Stage 3 with lightweight flywheel. Drove it down off the ramp, but no road test yet, gotta put all the front end (fenders/lights/grill/etc...) back on.
did you need to adjust the bite point? I have this clutch

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Penkhull
Walked passed it and felt ashamed about the state of disrepair. - Vowed to get it back on the road before my wife calls the scrap man.

Cathode

Jan 20, 2015
St.Neots
I have inspected the big end shells and crank and i'm surprised at what good nick the shells are in. Crank looks good too, no scoring on the journals. I also noticed they're ACL shells so obviously, it's had some kind of re-build before. Nothing more to report.

Reactions: fubar andy

Johnny nofear

Feb 13, 2017
Red deer ab
O k o k I admit it I am one of them :-( so my p has bin down for 3 months now 2 months because I needed a new Motor but I got one last month and have bin so dam Busy at work that wen I get home and finally get the kids to bed the last thing I am thinking about is my unicorn but it’s d day and it’s time to hammer down and bring her back to life And back on the road marking people

Last edited: