Totb 2009

P

pulsarboby

how much is this to enter andy?
not normally a fan of these type of tuner orientated things such as time attack either, but will consider it if others are doing it too.
but as i said il only be interested in the handling circuit as its not worth running car in high speed test or drag run, totally pointless waste of time that would be

craige101

You can run any event you like you dont have to run them all, if you enter 4wd class you can see if you can get the best time on handling course out of your class on any 1 event

You only run all events if your after the top tittle of TOTB

Entry fee is £100 there is no discount if you whant to run 1 event its £100 thats it
If you want to run in road legal class you need tax and mot you will have to take with you as proof
But if you have no tax and mot you will run in the pro drag series but these are the bigger league racers

Last edited:

ChrisS

not normally a fan of these type of tuner orientated things such as time attack either, but will consider it if others are doing it too.
but as i said il only be interested in the handling circuit as its not worth running car in high speed test or drag run, totally pointless waste of time that would be
I for one would be interested in seeing how quick you can get a pulsar round the handling track Bob.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Bob, see Craig's post above.

Cheers for the offer of Soggy's number Carl; Chunky's phoned him last night and has already spoken to him. :-D

If we get a decent team together this year we might be able to make some points from the handling discipline this year. :thumb:

P

pulsarboby

yep as i said andy i will enter this year assuming im not the only car (gtir) there thats running! be pretty boring stuck down there on my own lol. my cars also still road legal so can run in street class.
will give you a definate on it by end of next week

ChrisS

yep as i said andy i will enter this year assuming im not the only car (gtir) there thats running! be pretty boring stuck down there on my own lol. my cars also still road legal so can run in street class.
will give you a definate on it by end of next week
Nice one bob

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
The closing date for Team GTiR is the 1st July

By this point I will need your full name, username, and what bhp your car is pushing sent to me via the PM system.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
There are a few places left now...

If you are into sprints, trackdays etc etc I want to hear from you :thumb:

Even if its not big power I’m not that bothered, we are looking for people with well set-up cars as well as power cars.

So if you are into sprints and handling and your car is road legal, with tax and insurance then I want to hear from you.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
There are a few places left now...

If you are into sprints, trackdays etc etc I want to hear from you :thumb:

Even if its not big power I’m not that bothered, we are looking for people with well set-up cars as well as power cars.

So if you are into sprints and handling and your car is road legal, with tax and insurance then I want to hear from you.
bump :thumb:

P

pulsarboby

whats happening about payment for this to enter?
do i pay the club or just book a place myself? not really sure whats happening or if anyone is actually entering, if its just me then seems little point really:?

Tk1

i sprint mine in a road legal class but have little power, having never been i dont know how it works, do you have to do all the events 1/4 mile/ top speed etc.. or can you be entered into a specific event

Mr GTiR

i sprint mine in a road legal class but have little power, having never been i dont know how it works, do you have to do all the events 1/4 mile/ top speed etc.. or can you be entered into a specific event
Drop me a pm if your interested in entering along with your car spec and power output

UPDATE - I've got 8 people now for Team GTiR. Just need to get people to get their forms submitted along with payment.

Once I have confirmed how many people have actually submitted their forms I will post up a list.

Andy, i'll give you a call over the weekend, but if you don't hear from me by the end of Sat drop me a pm! I down South this weekend looking at Evo's.

Last edited:

Mr GTiR

The event date is closed for TOTB
We have a few days grace but looks like quite a few people have dropped out. Will be ringing Chris on wed night to confirm GTiR entrants.

Was going to organise some "Team GTiR" shirts but not worth doing for 3 - 4 people!!