Gtir Soon Will Be For Sale!

P

pulsarboby

right i bought this car just before christmas, and was gonna keep it for the other half, but she doesnt want to drive it as she reckons she looks even more like an essex girl racer:lol:

the car is in either imperial or bayside blue, it will be sold with a years mot and 6 months tax!
it runs very nice indeed, has a good gearbox and strong engine with no smoke knocks or bad noises!
if anyone up north wants to see this car, i will be taking it to cadwell on the 17th of febuary as my one will not be finished on time! hence it will have a set of redstuff pads fitted as well as a full service with good oils, 5.1 fluid change and plugs etc.

mod wise it has the following:
aftermarket ecu
green cotton induction kit
manual boost controller
samco hoses
17' bk wheels (need refurb)
hand built big stainless exhaust system (straight through)
ebc redstuff pads

it needs a few odds and sods done to make it immaculate, which i will either do for you, if you want! or i will come down on price a little if you want to do them yourself!
im looking for offers of around £2,800 for the car, but it will not be for sale untill after trackday:lol:

im gauging any interest in it at the moment, if there is none, i may well break it along with all the others:twisted: but seems a real shame, as its such a nice car!

there will be some photos up later;-)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

thanks for sorting out photos for me steve:thumbsup: i will learn how to do it one day, when im a big boy:lol:

GTiR_Mic

That is the same blue that you get the Almera in.

Looks a really nice car as well, good luck with the sale.

Mic

P

pulsarboby

thought you were after a white shell mic? why not drop your one down and il sort out bodywork and blow it over for you, will work out cheaper than reshelling and a lot less aggro for you!

is your one truly rotten?

GTiR_Mic

It isn't truley rotten, just a few bits here and there.

Im keeping the red shell :)

I would love a white R but would need to be a nice shell for me to swap stuff over.

Mic

Mr GTiR

GTiR_Mic said:
It isn't truley rotten, just a few bits here and there.
What is it with rotten Red cars/shells? I've got one sat on my drive atm waiting to be broken. Shame really as the engine is mint and the car has lots of goodies on it.

Ricky_GTi-R

Mr GTiR said:
What is it with rotten Red cars/shells? I've got one sat on my drive atm waiting to be broken. Shame really as the engine is mint and the car has lots of goodies on it.
I think its just the gays that own them Andy, take Mic for example:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ricky

GTiR_Mic

Oi Rickiy you c*ck muncher be quiet, you are the one that likes to dress up in leather with all you gay biking mates (Just like Bob ;) ) and you drive an Audi TT and you are trying to call me gay :lol: :lol:

Mic

Ricky_GTi-R

GTiR_Mic said:
Oi Rickiy you c*ck muncher be quiet, you are the one that likes to dress up in leather with all you gay biking mates (Just like Bob ;) ) and you drive an Audi TT and you are trying to call me gay :lol: :lol:

Mic
Haha i could dress up in bike leathers and drive a TT all at the same time and still be considered less gay than you my friend:shock: :shock: :lol: ;-)

Ricky

O

Odin

Mic you know that its both you and Ricky dicky who love to dress up in leather pants, And play spank the baby :shock: :der: .

You're both pervs of the highest order and should be banned from the owners club in my opinion :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

theres nothing wrong with a bit of sweaty leather mic! the ladies love it lol8)
any more insults like that micky boy and your lid will suddenly become more expensive to buy:lol:

now stop turning my for sale thread into a homosexual meeting place you bunch of gaylords:wuss:

P

pulsarboby

anyone whos interested in this car, it will be at cadwell park next week, if you wanna check it over!
im also open to sensible offers on it, as its far too good to pull apart!