Gtir Soon Will Be For Sale!

P

pulsarboby

sold to mic for a fiver :lol:

seriously though! if anyone thinks the trackday will do a car in, then they are completely wrong!
if anything, it will highlight any faults which the car may have, which will be rectified.

if i was buying an R for myself, i would rather buy one that i know which has been proven at speed, instead of lumps falling off it, smoke billowing from exhaust, pistons melting etc etc
many cars are fine poodling round town at 30-40mph, but when you really start to open them up on a run THATS when problems start coming to light (as a lot of you have found to your own cost)

if i thought this car was a pile of crap, then there is no way in this world that i would take it on a trackday, so surely this shows that i have nothing but confidence in this particular car does'nt it?
also a good hard run is good for the car as it will get rid of any carbon deposit build up on pistons, lambda senser, inlet body, injectors etc

so you see it isnt a bad but is actually a good thing for the car (mechanicals and gearbox):thumbsup: you know you will have a 100% reliable car!