Group Buy: APEX Coilovers

Kev@Apex

I really dont know to be honest, I'd expect at least 70mm, maybe 100mm but they will be able to run standard height too (unlike KSport / D2).

We are a day behind this week, we won the EDC in Scotland on Sunday, and all the staff stayed up there and partied :D So we were not in work Monday.

We are processing and sending out the coilovers today and tomorrow, if anyone wants tracking information (City Link) just ask.

pulsar craig

would be good to get some info on how much the hight is adjustable as im looking to get some that will lower my car upto 60mm

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
No but it was probably his last car and he still hasn't grown up yet matey :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

He probably still thinks Halfords are tuning gods :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
I wonder if his car looks as if it's been covered in glue and then used in a ram raid of Halfrauds! :lol:

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
It can't look any worse than that red thing that used to reside up her in sunny jock land :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Any pictures???

Surely it can't be worse than this one.......

:lol:

gunmetalgtir

There seems to be quite a few sheds in Scotland! It's almost getting as bad as the Midlands! :lol:

I mean check out this sh*tbox!!

:lol:

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Don't be deterred mate ;-) , never let anybody get in the way of your single minded pursuit of an accounts student or account clerk ;-) , I don't care how many short skirted or big boobed young nubile tarts cross your pass, You just make bloody sure they're an accounts wannabe before you succumb to their womanly wilds ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
:lol: Cheers Rob that statement has just made my day! :lol:

S

spielberg

Got mine today, they look really good, will fit them at the weekend.

Cheers Kev.

vizi0n

just wondering, what is the spring rate on those Apex coilovers? I can see some numbers on the spring but that doesnt tell me alot

jap-jet

are these still available. also are they able to be shipped to australia maybe direct from ur supplier to save time.
Ads