Group Buy: APEX Coilovers

Kev@Apex

RishiGTiR said:
Coming by a boat to keep the discount as large as possible with around a 8-10 week delivery timescale from the order.
Delivery sometime in April (Japfest is in May)
For bopper :)

McDaveMP5

McDaveMP5 said:
Would you mind posting the locations of customers in Canada ?

McDave - Ottawa region (I drive to Montreal often if that can help out)

Tell us when we can pay up. Cheers,

--McDave

Kev,
can we organize and finalize orders ? I wish to receive the setup before May :)
Thanks mate.

--McDave

CanadianR

Hey Kev, I have been meaning to order a set of ksports from you (they were featured in an issue of modified mag in Canada this past month) but I'm in Australia until March of '09. I guess I'll wait it out until you may have another group buy at that time to see if I can order a set. The price looks very nice.

Kev@Apex

McDaveMP5 said:
Kev,
can we organize and finalize orders ? I wish to receive the setup before May :)
Thanks mate.
--McDave
Yep, I just need payment information credit card etc

You can phone me +44 1274 683633 or PM the info although not strictly secure.

Or you can pass me your order via this secure online webform

http://www.apexperformance.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=120_451_121_182_188&products_id=791&PHPSESSID=a5f81662e46c9b44aabaff5518c908e6

Just put your order in "comments"

pulsar craig

kevD im after a set of coilovers pretty sharpish, weather its these or the k-sport ones have u any in stock for the gtir at the moment? pm me if u want

Kev@Apex

I have no KSport in stock (3.5 weeks to get some in if you order).

I will be stocking the Apex ones, but the stock will come at the same time as the group buy. I may be able to fly a set in before then, if I have other sets, for other cars coming by air at any time - I'll have to check on that.

Kev@Apex

I think it would be a longer wait for the Apex ones, they are still being made so cant throw a set on a plane for you.

I'm still chasing for specific dates.

Kev@Apex

I'm off on holiday (Well trying to finish building my car for Time Attack) till the 3rd March, but there are still people at the office who can help :)

01274 683633

CanadianR

oi I'm definately down for a set come july once I get home from overseas. Do you know kev if they will still be avaiable at this price to canadians?

Kev@Apex

Hi Bopper, yes we have news.

I can confirm now, as per the original posting that the coilovers will be here in April, late April, but still April