Group Buy: APEX Coilovers

CanadianR

Hi kev,

Is it possible for me to take delivery and pay in full in July as long as I leave a deposit for the group buy in April?

CanadianR

I will take a set now definately. I'll wait to put my deposit down until mcdavemp5 has managed to find a price to canada.

McDaveMP5

Prices were mentioned before by Kev:

£140 TNT delivered to your door
approx. £100 TNT if we deliver 5 sets to 1 address (then the extra to get it to your door...)

Cheers,

--McDave

McDaveMP5

gaint killer said:
when will they be available (at my door)
Friend, read upwards, Kev already said:

- struts will be in UK end of April
- shipping would be a few weeks (I suppose).
- mid May is a good educated guess IMO.
Cheers,

--McDave

Kev@Apex

Firstly can I apologise for not being on here for a while, I have desperatly been trying to get my race car ready for TimeAttack and its been taking longer than expected, as these things often do. Still got a long list of jobs and not many hours left before weekend.

I have been available some of the time on the phone at Apex - 01274 683633 - but admitidly have also been out of the office a lot recently with 4 cars to coordinate the build of for Time Attack and EDC, as well the other aspects of my job.

Any Canadian orders will be shipped with TNT, this service is likely to take 4 or so days. The coilovers will be at Apex by the end of April, UK orders will be sent with city link on a next-day service.

We will expect any remaining payments to be made within 2 weeks or so of the coilovers arriving with us, not 2 months.

Last edited:

Kev@Apex

Kev@Apex said:
Hi Bopper, yes we have news.

I can confirm now, as per the original posting that the coilovers will be here in April, late April, but still April
Update on this, last week of April has stretched to an estimated boat docking on 3rd May.
Normally a few days for customs, and then we'll be able to get these out :)

Kev@Apex

Just landed with us now, we are off to knockhill (Time Attack and EDC) for the weekend shortly, back Monday afternoon.

We'll start getting them out of the door ASAP.

pulsar craig

just out of interest kev, it says these are hight adjustable but up to how much lower than standard do these coilovers lower the car

davey red.r

pulsar craig said:
just out of interest kev, it says these are hight adjustable but up to how much lower than standard do these coilovers lower the car
most coilover setups you can drop to the ground ,100mm average max drop.

pulsar craig

davey red.r said:
most coilover setups you can drop to the ground ,100mm average max drop.
the tein coilovers only lower the car 40mm, i now the d2`s lower up to 110mm, i was just wondering as it dosent state it in the first post