booked car in for tailgate mod today,, opinions,,

• Thread starter stevenrsturbo@aol.com
  • Start date
O

Odin

lionel_drift_R said:
even V would say anythink to him about his car :roll:

I'v only ever looked at his engine matey, I'v never noticed his chaved up tailgate :shock: :roll: .

But it's his car.

And this thread asked us what we thought and we told him :wink: :lol: .

rob

N

Ninja_tune_factory

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what happent to that

A

Allan GTI-R

the tail lights on that blue car are just wrong.

Someone in that part of the world punch the owner in the head.

O

Odin

Allan GTI-R said:
Someone in that part of the world punch the owner in the head.

Glad to see it's not just me then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
That orange R was at max power i think last yr. i remember seeing pics of it with max power in the back ground.

the blue car has chav written all over! *throws up*, why oh why! ah well they'll learn one day!

paz - i would never of guessed it! shame on you! and yes yours has a 'gold' tone in it, lol! :lol:

Aimee :D

Cris

stevenrsturbo@aol.com said:
have booked in to have tailgate, flushed, wiper removed, and keyhole covered, etc.. and respray, with no plate relocated to rear bumper
has anyone heard of this done on a r before or any pics even,..
how you think it sounds,,
I can see how you might want to remove the lock and wiper. Can't see the point in moving the plate as it'd look gash elsewhere.

Mind you I wouldn't bother removing the wiper or the lock if it were me. They are both useful things to have. At a push I'd drop the lock cos you can un-lock it in the car.

ShayneG

The orange R in this thread is mine and I sent him a pic in a PM because I knew you lot would have to have a rip :!:
There's a few people who have smoothed the tailgate and I say each to there own. I dd mine because the R is damn fukcing ugly. In my opinion I think it looks better smoothed and just because I prefer it the tailgate this way it doesn't make you a chav :!:
Chavs are the people on here who fukcin act like em with your 5 year old comments :twisted: