• Start date
S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

wont name withough his say so but heres a pic

J

John Mc

Paz you traitor to the pure R cause :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarkTurbo

I'm feeling rough today and already thrown up once :( and now i've seen that i'm feeling very sick again :lol:

paz

vpulsar said:
Isn't that paz's motor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
PMSL ram it you arse-biscuit :lol: If it was a chavved up black one leaning heavily to the drivers side it would have looked like yours :lol: ;)

John - I can confirm thats not my car :lol: :p

Paz

S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

i know, its aweful when some one stops making a old car look so dated and old, bar stewards,,
:D :D :D

J

John Mc

paz said:
vpulsar said:
Isn't that paz's motor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
PMSL ram it you bottom-biscuit :lol: If it was a chavved up black one leaning heavily to the drivers side it would have looked like yours :lol: ;)

John - I can confirm thats not my car :lol: :p

Paz
Are you sure mate, the colour looks familiar :lol: Surely there aren't two people who would paint there car that colour :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

paz

:lol: You've found me out, I'm a closet boot smoother :( :lol: :p

Nah thats not the same colour, yes its an orange, but mines got a lot of yellow in it as well, that ones more goldy. Out of the sun mines VERY orange :lol: in the sun it looks more yellowy :)

Paz

T

Tug

yuck :shock: all that needs to finish it off are some 3 spoke alloys :lol: :lol: :lol: .
sorry but it now looks like a fiesta with a roof spoiler

T

Tug

just a thought :?:
are there any other closet chavs in here about to come out the closet :lol: :wink:

S

stevenrsturbo@aol.com

yeh i m a chav,, must be some knobs on here said so,,

i wil strt rigtin my wrds n txt spk now, lik all us chavs.

B

blugtirboy

i don't mind the smooth tailgate itself ,but if your going to do it you want to take the wiper off aswell ,and the bit that normally lets the smooth look
down is the number plate not being recessed into the bumper and the lights sticking out ,at the end of the day it's your car and if you wanna be
different do it :D

mattygti-r

i actually think the back of the pulsar does look distinctive with the strange squareness of the car

why bother changing the back flushing it etc it looks completely shit and something youd find in any halfords guide to tune

as people have said , change the car how u want it but it looks fooking shite

this is one of the reasons why im leaving the GTI-R world :cry:

MarkTurbo

chrisniss91 said:
pete-r said:
i think habib has that done .have a look at his car in members.
How come no one slates Habibs car :?:
I noticed that when i was reading through about his car the other day :? I love his car until you look at the back of it :shock: Smoothed tailgate just looks sh1te/wrong on any R (Habibs included :wink: )

So there you go, now someones slated his car :twisted:

pete-r

chrisniss91 said:
pete-r said:
i think habib has that done .have a look at his car in members.
How come no one slates Habibs car :?:
I thought that but then thought that most people look more at habibs engine bay as its the most impressive thing about his car :)

chrisniss91

Totally agree as habibs car isnt about styling at all, i just wondered why no one has said on his thread lovely car except the tailgate. I personaly dont mind it when its been done properly. Most cases though as soon as you get up close and your lights shining on it you can see where the works gone in to fill the gap

N

Ninja_tune_factory

you only get 5hit about stuff like this if your new and also ur car not at as big as spec as Habibs , like anyone even V would say anythink to him about his car :roll: