Trackday! Booked

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I spoke to Jill to confirm, she said "A weekend with drunk blokes and cars stood out in the rain watching is probably about the last place I want to be."

Politness out of the way now :)

Stu are you getting a room with Dan or shall we book a twin? What you thinking?

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
She says thanks for the thought but no. I think she feels she's been there done that and is happy just to leave me to it now.

P

pulsarboby

got visions of the three scousers like on harry enfield lol. 'ay wanna fight, il fight ya, ay, ay' are yous all coming down in your shellsuits and big mops of curly hair, with your big gold chains:lol: :lol: :lol:

DanDud

Make sure you remove your dustcaps and put 4 different sets of locking wheel nuts on your cars. 3 scoucers afterall...

P

pulsarboby

me spinning wheelcaps will be removed, as will my furry dice and 8 track stereo lol

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Watch those radios, I've booked in for Friday night. I thought I'd just get a single as if Dan is coming Stu is family so they could get a twin if they want. If Dan isn't coming, I've heard about Stu...:wuss:

Its done that way too, less messing around.

Stu, there's still 5 rooms left so no desperate rush however you want to play it

Jim

P

pulsarboby

nice one jim, will be a laugh, what time will you be getting there?

just ordered a 3071 from the states so that will be fitted (hopefully) by this trackday if i get time! run off me feet at the mo, must try and find time to get car finished.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I'm planning to take Friday off, probably spent getting the car ready but it could be anytime. I'm thinking sooner rather than later so its a relaxed weekend.

Edit: depends on Dan and Stu too

stumo

I've heard about Stu...:wuss:
Jim, don't get all bitchy just 'cos i turned you down.... :violin:

Should be taking the Friday afternoon off....

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

luvly jubly:-D we best not get too pi55ed, as there is a trackday booked you know chaps, but im sure a couple wont hurt:lol:

P

pulsarboby

youll love it stu, its all lighthearted stuff, nothing serious! guarantee after doing this you'll be hooked;-) especially if we wipe the smirk off some of those scooby boys faces, nothing better lol

DanDud

Fingers crossed il be coming, will know on monday so as soon as i do il get in touch with stu and we can book it all. Hopefully theres still some rooms left.

P

pulsarboby

you can book rooms now! they dont need upfront payment, then if you dont want room then just phone and cancel. that way your guaranteed a room:p