Trackday! Booked

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
T+C's = terms and conditions

Meaning, bobby booked and staying over night. Jim booked and needs to check with wife, Stu taking the mickey and not even booked in......

P

pulsarboby

DanDud said:
Im up for this but will have to check with uni stuff first and wont know till the 15th ish of Jan.

ah hah, something else ive learned jim:-D

dandud think you will be very lucky to get a place, leaving it that late, would imagine it will be fully booked by the new year, but you never know!

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
DanDud said:
Im up for this but will have to check with uni stuff first and wont know till the 15th ish of Jan.
Will be great to have you a long Dan, you might even be able to motivate your uncle to come along too :thumbsup:

DanDud

l ol i dont think he needs motivating jim, hes worked like a trouper on his car n i dare say its not that far off being completed bar an ECU and a mapping sesh.

Either way if im free im coming to show you all what a standard turbo at 16psi can do! muhahaha

Got my FMIC on now too

If his cars finished he will be there

Mr GTiR

After looking at the calander it's too close to the baby due date so i won't be able to make it :sad:

P

pulsarboby

pulsarblobby......overnight
stumo................?
cambellju...........?

have you's pair decided whether your doing overnight yet?

also if it helps anyone, i have a vid of trackday i did on bike at cadwell, soon after i bought it and was running it in! its an onboard camera, got it on dvd but i dont know how to put it on here, it goes on for a whole session.
also have one of a test day at cartegena in spain where i crashed at over 100mph with onboard camera, the bike highsided, me and bike went flying through the air then bike came down on top of me with footrest going through top of my foot!! bike was split in half.

my aviator is one of the gooseneck at cadwell, how do i download a dvd and get it on here?

Last edited by a moderator:

GTiR_Mic

Ok old yin, pay attention.........you will have to reduce the file size of the DVD moive if it is mega big (Bigger than your whole 2" :lol:) Once you have done that you will then need to have an onling server or sotmhing to upload the file to (Somthing like Photobucket) and then you put the URL on here and we can then have a laugh at you before you crash.

Mic

P

pulsarboby

stumo................?
cambellju...........?

??? too much for my pea sized brain to work out mic:doh:

scott b

to close to call weather me car will have the pulsar engine in and all working correctly, would be intresting to see how it compares.

Mr GTiR

scott b said:
to close to call weather me car will have the pulsar engine in and all working correctly, would be intresting to see how it compares.
It will be ready for Japfest in May ;-)

P

pulsarboby

stumo................?
cambellju...........?

any news yet, are you's pair stopping overnight?
also has anybody else booked for this?

stumo

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH just found out one of my mates is getting married in The Bahamas and is then having the reception on the 17th, fcuking selfish bastid. looks like i might have to leave early.

still not talked to Jim about the overnight stuff....

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Jill has not said yes which is probably her polite way of saying no I think. In which case we could go over Friday if you fancy?

P

pulsarboby

my lunatic brother may now be possibly doing this in his scooby lol

need to wipe the smirk off his face by all lapping the bugger at least once during a session

oops forgot its open pitlane lap him 5 times:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: