Tinkle tinkle stall...Doh

P

pulsarboby

:nerner: not playing with you anymore! clare said im being nasty, and im not to do it:lol:

Mr GTiR

campbellju said:
TBH, I find the whole thing amusing now.
Not as amusing as ripping the p1$$ out of the said individual, i could have swarn i found a bolt in my tea tonight :lol:

Btw, i got a b0ll0cking for getting home late and stinking of beer. I was accused of going to the pub while i was up at yours Jim :doh:

Mr GTiR

stumo said:
at least it wasn't sand eh Andy?

or was it swarf:roll:
Swarf 8)

Do you fell guilty yet? Or just going to send Jim a bill for "lightening" his flywheel :lol:

O

Odin

:shock: :doh: God who the f*ck let chunky chang with in a country mile of their car ? :der: :der: :der: :der: :der: :der: .

Jim I thought you where a sensible chap :doh: .

Rob

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
Oi fatty, get it righ you kn0bj0cky, it's chunky Chan :thumbsup:

It's alright chunky I found out you where not the particular idiot involved in f*cking up Jim's car this time mate ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Their is another candidate for idiot of the year that believe it or not is even more stupid than you mate :shock: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Mr GTiR

Odin said:
Their is another candidate for idiot of the year that believe it or not is even more stupid than you mate :shock: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL, shall we name and shame the said idiot? :lol:

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
LOL, shall we name and shame the said idiot? :lol:

Well I'm not mate, I think it should be our little secret that we can wheel out when ever the need arises :thumbsup:.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr GTiR

Odin said:
Well I'm not mate, I think it should be our little secret that we ca wheel out when ever the need arises :thumbsup:
With the amount of sh1t we have on each other i don't think we're really in a position to blackmail each other are we deer? :lol:

stumo

If the cover had been fitted Jim wouldn't have had any problems....but the engine would still have had to come out to check the bearings....

So Jim is the idiot.

O

Odin

stumo said:
If the cover had been fitted Jim wouldn't have had any problems....but the engine would still have had to come out to check the bearings....

Oh dear was it you then fella :doh: :lol: :lol: , And I thought chunky was a dumb ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob