Tinkle tinkle stall...Doh

Mr GTiR

campbellju said:
I'm thinking of throwing a BBQ too.
SWEET!, got it in writing that i'm going to get fed :lol: Get some Stella in and i'll find a driver to bring me to Southport :thumbsup:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
No probs Andy. Geoff come over anytime in the afternoon if you fancy work will slow down once the Stella opens :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe if we said 3pm for a BBQ assuming the weather is better than at the mo.

Mr GTiR

campbellju said:
Maybe if we said 3pm for a BBQ assuming the weather is better than at the mo.
So should i arrive at 1.3opm then :lol:

btw, i work fast once the Stella is following, make sure it super chilled 8)

stumo

fook off :lol:

that's not the reason the engine came out!!!

(makes mental note not to help any of you fookers out in the future)

Last edited:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Firstly a huge thanks to al you gents who came over to help out, stupid exahust downpipe aside I think we all did a fantastic job and I had a great day too. 8)

What was the problem, to cut a long story short. A certain memeber on here had recently helped me out on my car, they pointed out my gearbox didn't have a gaiter on the clutch fork. Said individual also created an arrow shaped bolt to help extract my oil cooler. During the procedure the bolt was lost. It had been lost down the very same hole and was jamming the flywheel against the casing. It had taken a strip out the flywheel and then jammed itself between the casing.

The tinkle tinkle noise was the bolt pinging around and being chucked around the casing. The stall was when it jammed.

The engine had to come out to remove the bolt and check the bearings. The bearings are mint so no damage there what so ever. :thumbsup:

Some say it was a failed sabotage attempt by a jealous owner who wanted his car to be the only running R in the NW :spy:

But really it was just one of those things and no one was to blame.

TBH, I find the whole thing amusing now. the same person has helped me out with so many issues over the last year I've lost count.

Andy has offered to stick my engine back in again next weekend but I'm going to take my time and tidy a few things up first. This is mainly becasuse the new little one is arriving in 2-3 weeks so even if it were working I wouldn't be using it for the next 2-3 months.

All well that ends well in the end and needless to say I'm over the moon about the car.

P

pulsarboby

hahahahaha!
reckon i know who that was:roll:
these guys who run 350z's are a real pain in the asse:lol: hope you slapped him round a bit jim, and fed him a barby sausage up his rectum:lol:

at least it turned out to be a cheap fix!
is the flywheel ok or has it been mullered?

P

pulsarboby

i reckon he comes from scotland, but is an everton supporter:lol: and also borrows his wifes 350z!!!

P

pulsarboby

aye laddy! goes by the name of:1bar: lets all have a game of hangman:lol: E ?