Thinkin of selling up

MarkTurbo

topdoggtir said:
Getting lonely now Kieron none of your freinds to back you, dooie, mark, odin.
I do apologise for actually going out instead of sitting in and humouring you with your witty replies :lol: As for your comment yesterday about me posting here on my birthday so what :roll: As all you stalkers seem so interested in what i do where i go and the state of my car etc etc i went out on the pisss at 6 o clock and got in about half an hour ago.................i hope thats ok with you :roll:

I hate to think what i misssed thats been delleted :lol:

marcymarc

MarkTurbo said:
I do apologise for actually going out instead of sitting in and humouring you with your witty replies :lol: As for your comment yesterday about me posting here on my birthday so what :roll: As all you stalkers seem so interested in what i do where i go and the state of my car etc etc i went out on the pisss at 6 o clock and got in about half an hour ago.................i hope thats ok with you :roll:

You dirty stop out, sounds like youve done a well decent session there bud :-D bet your feeling it now though :lol:

MarkTurbo

Nope im not feeling it yet cos im stilll pissed at the moment :lol: Give it a few hhours :doh:

I vote for all the deleted sttuff to be put back :thumbsup:

O

Odin

:shock: God that topdogshitgtir speaks some cr@p doesn't he :doh: , Yes I deleted most of his posts simply because Kieron had all of the good ones quoted already ,Well good might be a bit Strong but you get the picture :roll: , Plus I know when Kieron posts he does it with out malice unlike topturd who seems to think he can get the rest of the forum to gang up on one of the few people that actually knows anything about the GTIR 8) .

Topturd if you don't like the site then don't use it, Yes Kieron me and a few others do some times have a go at the odd newbie but it's all in jest and if you/they can't see that then who cares go away :roll: , At least on this forum you can find stuff when you search for it because US the mods actually do our job and keep the info in the right sections, Unlike the mong site where they seem to post what ever they like where ever they want to put it, Whether its the right section or not :doh: :roll: .

And to be honest you can keep most of the members from over their, Because they don't seem to have a single brain cell between them :der: :roll: . Oh and you'd be quite surprised I'm sure about what actually goes on in the tech forum, But you'll never find out because only those gtir owners that actually know something about their cars and can contribute something of value will ever get in ;-) , I'm afraid that counts you for ever Mr bog trotter/topturd or what ever you call yourself :der: :roll: .

Rob

CanadianR

whats funny to my un-european mind, is that all people "against" Kieron seem to get their panties in a right twist, while his replies seem well thought out and somewhat witty. Kieron, have you done any law school?:lol:

Or maybe its just my mind and eyes after a long 16 hr evening shift at work.:yawn:

P

pulsarboby

just read some of this thread ,and i thought the one i posted was bitchy:doh:

me and keiron dont see eye to eye on many things, and granted he is a **** taking wind up merchant, who winds me up at times! hes a professional at arguing, and very hard to beat in an arguement.

but like odin has just said, very usefull to the site!
in reality he is actually a nice fella, and he does know these cars inside out, more than anyone else on this forum.
if i ever need advice on anything then he would be the person i would ask, as youll get a straight no bullsh1t unbiased answer from him, which i for one respect!

so he would be a big loss as aj4 was! if you tried to hound him out.
if the forum becomes full of people who dont know what there talking about, then what use is it to anyone? other than a bunch of p1ss taking kiddies who wanna fcuk about and talk about how many cars theyve taken out on the road:roll: :lol:

so i for one would never want to see him leave, even with his sarcastic ways:thumbsup:

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:

nothing worth reading:roll:

happy 16th birthday btw:thumbsup: :-D

gunmetalgtir

Edited due to me being a fanny and not noticing the poll! :doh:

....not your fault my bad typo i 'copied' instead of 'moved' :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Keira

i wasn't going to add anymore to this but crikey, im almost moved to tears with the love going on in here right now:lol:

there i was last night snuggled up with my special blanket fearing my evil empire :roll: that i've worked so hard for 4 years to create was about to be bought crashing to the ground by an illiterate mong uprising and here we are this morning with peace restored and everything back to normal.

Jeddeh said:
whats funny to my un-european mind, is that all people "against" Kieron seem to get their panties in a right twist, while his replies seem well thought out and somewhat witty. Kieron, have you done any law school?:lol:
no law school fella, its called having a normal,fully developed and well functioning brain ;) something that my 3 biggest fans couldn't possibly be accused of having :lol:

tbh, i have learned something from this little episode, theres plenty of people that think im a sad tosser that has nothing better to do than post shite and sarcy comments on internet forums yet they are willing to waste their own time trying to convince me and the rest of the world of just that fact when most people have known for years that im a tosser over the internet so what a waste of time and effort that really is :der:

tbh, i'll probably leave the sad, lonely, bitter and twisted so im going to take the p!ss type comments to those that can deal with them in an adult manner as like i said yesterday, if anyone came on the site that that didn't know any of its history they must think we all look like complete pr!cks tbh :shock:

anyways, all this over someone wanting to sell their car :shock: gotta love gtiroc :lol:

O

Odin

diesel weasel said:
anyways, all this over someone wanting to sell their car :shock: gotta love gtiroc :lol:

So it is :doh: , And I still don't give a flying f*ck whether he does or doesn't :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

stumo said:
i know dickweed , i was being facetious. :roll:

I know you where ;-) , But I was fishing for a bite :thumbsup: , And you gobbled it up like a hungry guppy :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

stumo

other than a bunch of p1ss taking kiddies who wanna fcuk
bobby, you know full well that they all get upset when the p 1ss is taken....

Last edited:
J

jpward

There's a whole lot of love in the OC it's just not being used effectively :lol: :lol: :lol:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
jpward said:
There's a whole lot of love in the OC it's just not being used effectively :lol: :lol: :lol:
Classic :lol: :lol: :lol:

deary me, what a thread and I don't think I've even read most of it.