Thinkin of selling up

Keira

pearl 476.5bhp said:
the rust bucket gang aka weasel and markturbo:shock:
hold on a minute, its the original rustywastegate crybaby :shock::lol:

a large percentage of my old shed is grp so not much chance of it ever rusting tbh ;)

MarkTurbo

Kieron, yes i forgot that they know everything :doh: And you can fook off with your rust comments :lol:

pearl 476.5bhp said:
if you used a box of matches and sum petrol
Why would i need to when i can just stick the key in the ignition and turn it ;-) If you still want to think my car dosent go thats upto you i honestly couldnt care :thumbsup: It was only a few weeks ago that i used it to take the trophy for quickest 4 wheel drive car in an 1/8 mile drag event but like the fact that its a 'non runner' i probably imagined that too :lol:

Keira

micra man said:
i have a very nice relationship with rc thank you very much had a nice lunch with the lads bout three weeks ago;-) .
was it all romantic with candles and stuff ?

micra man said:
,diesel im well able for the like s of you boyo ;-) im off on holdiays for 3 weeks see you 2morror lloyd
later losers:thumbsup:
i have no idea what the first part of that sentance relates to tbh, the second bit i guess means we'll have some peace and quiet and 3 weeks free from your never ending diatribe of drivel 8)

have a good holiday chap, i'll still be here when your back and the car, so you dont lie on the beach worrying about it will still be sat there doing nothing

Last edited:

MarkTurbo

pearl 476.5bhp said:
Mark,you are a bit of a dreamer
Well thats nice for me isnt it ;-) Im sure as everyone seems to think they know everything about me and my car you'll be able to tell me exactly why you think im a dreamer :lol:

I reckon you're a bit of a dreamer too........................dreaming of what it would be like to manage to get a 400+ bhp R to do a 1/4 in less than 14 secs :eyebrows:

P

pearl 476.5bhp

topdoggtir said:
isn't it your birthday mark? And you on line posting, sad, i see your mum got you that vibrator to shove up her piece
thats funny,but i think your slightly wrong,his mum got him the vibrator,with weasls name embroiled on it,so weasel and m turbo are at home in bed together,dressed in gimp suits using the vibrator on each other,while their mums are at it in the corner of the room

FREAKS

Keira

topdoggtir said:
Where are the fags now,
i actually had to do some work :shock:

to be honest your both actually no use on this forum,
and your contribution is what exactly ?

Kieron got upset by Micra Edd and ran away form the Modifiers crying...lol...Pussey.
yep, i had to go and get my special blanket and have a little sniffle over the nasty wasty modifiers forum, has it not crossed your tiny little mind that i might have just had enough of the bum rubbing drivel, unchallenging discussions and same old same old 1bar t28 rubbish that that whole forum is based on ? (no disrepect towards lee as i actually quite like him) but jesus, you disagree with anything on their and people get their panties wet and threaten to lock/delete threads..

You always say misses, **** you ain't got one, unless you mean your mum.lol
how very original, can you not use your new chum micramans line of attack on me and try and think of something abit better than 'your mum' :roll:

Last edited:

Keira

pearl 476.5bhp said:
he can still post using my computer,
so he's going on holiday to your house ?

im seeing a connection here :shock:

pearl 476.5bhp said:
so weasel and m turbo are at home in bed together,dressed in gimp suits using the vibrator on each other,while their mums are at it in the corner of the room
i think your having trouble with keeping your odd fantasies to yourself, you should invite your new buddy round, he's seems to have whipped himself into a sexual frenzy at the thought of me and mark at it with each other :shock:

topdoggtir said:
lol, g ay fu oker
topdoggtir said:
isn't it your birthday mark? And you on line posting, sad, i see your mum got you that vibrator to shove up her piece
topdoggtir said:
Where are the fags now, i actually think they are the same as they are always online together, bet they phone each other and give dirty messages to each other...wooooo
topdoggtir said:
Mark turbo and kieron, having a birthday shag are we. lol
the thing with sexual insults chaps, they dont really work when a. the people they are directed at are 100% happy with their sexual orientation and b. they're not actually insulting unless you have a pea sized brain and get the hump at being called

'gay', 'mum shagger' dog fooker'

you will have to try much harder girls ;)

given the choice i'd rather be all of the above than have the misfortune of being either of you 3.

Last edited:

Keira

topdoggtir said:
Getting lonely now Kieron none of your freinds to back you, dooie, mark, odin.
how could i be lonely when according to you and your new bestest bud im busy banging my mum when im not hanging out the back of dog or having sex with markturbo...?

See when it comes down to it your all on your own.
i think my special blanket may have to come out again as im about to cry as im all on my own..

thats more of pathetic attempt at a wind up/insult than the mum stuff...

Keira

topdoggtir said:
none one likes you
all my hardwork hasn't been wasted then 8)

that sh1t tech site, lol.
do you mean the only gtir site thats worth looking at ? although it probably sh1t for the majority as theres no discussion going on of 1 bar being seen as tuning, what oils to use, or any of the other nonsense you lot regurgitate time and time again

but hey bresto
promise me you will never try and be a magician as i cant see a rabbit being pulled out of the hat when you wave your magic wand and yell that :shock: infact your more likely to have 2 fooking great tits appear which is exactly whats happend in this thread :shock:

Same car, same house, same no job, same Kieron, lol...Looser
being he that knows everything surely you'd know i dont have the same car, no longer live in the same house and actually have a job, and in what way am i looser ? to be honest i've been abit achy since dropping a box at the weekend and dont feel very loose at all..

i honestly think its would be better if you left the insults to micraman and lloyd, at least they attempt to bring some humour to it all.

infact lloyds little ryhme is quite amusing 8)

Keira

topdoggtir said:
COME ON GTIROC, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO POST AND GET THE SCUM KIERON OUT FOR GOOD, HE IS CRUMBLING.
i HAVE SEEN HIM TRY TO PUT EVERYONE DOWN AND HE IS A FOOL.
DON'T BE SCARED, IF YOU HATE HIM POST UP.
JUST SIGN UP UNDER A NEW NAME POST THAT YOU HATE HIM AND JOB DONE...LOL
jesus, none of my hard work has been wasted at all :lol:

the single member of the 20legacy fan club feels the need to start a rebellion, come on newbs, togther you are strong :der:

you can do it...:lol:

sign up under a new name :shock: :lol: you might aswell sit there with one of those glasses with the nose and moustaches on aswell as whilst you type it :shock:

Last edited:

Keira

topdoggtir said:
What is your line of work but the way...
enough is enough..:shock:

i really cant be bothered keeping this up with somebody that cant even manage to spell a 2 letter word :shock:

but as your interested im a full time nobber so can go and on and on forever ;)

Keira

topdoggtir said:
Funny how yours posts all have edits in them, you have to read over, as your not to sure what your saying lol.....
you know how it is, say one thing then think of something better..:roll:

anyways, enough is enough would you not agree ?..anyone that comes on here must think what the fook :shock: :lol:

Keira

topdoggtir said:
Well i hope you have learnt your lesson,
honestly chap, there is nothing you are ever going to teach me about life the internet or anything else for that matter, but if you think you have thats fine by me :roll:

don't be a fcking bully.
jesus christ....i think you've been reading too much in the newspapers about people being bullied by email....yes i post alot of sarcy comments, do i mean anything by it...nope...if you think i do you need help, seriously.

if you want to reply, reply away as i have no intention of carrying this on for another 10 pages which is all that will happen.

topdoggtir

its funny how you sh1te mods aka odin, can't speak here and deleted all my posts.Lol
See i work on you and this sh1te forum good, hah, it just makes kieron look even more stupid as it looks like he is talking to himself...Go on cry Kieron...hahhah

Dooie Pop Pop

Originally Posted by topdoggtir
COME ON GTIROC, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO POST AND GET THE SCUM KIERON OUT FOR GOOD, HE IS CRUMBLING.
i HAVE SEEN HIM TRY TO PUT EVERYONE DOWN AND HE IS A FOOL.
DON'T BE SCARED, IF YOU HATE HIM POST UP.
JUST SIGN UP UNDER A NEW NAME POST THAT YOU HATE HIM AND JOB DONE...LOL
that is the single funniest thing iv read in ages. gives me a mental picture of kieron quivering behind his keyboard biting his knuckles in fear as his empire collapses around him like a 21st century rome.

LMFAO!

topdoggtir said:
its funny how you sh1te mods aka odin, can't speak here and deleted all my posts.Lol
See i work on you and this sh1te forum good, hah, it just makes kieron look even more stupid as it looks like he is talking to himself...Go on cry Kieron...hahhah

:? i wondered where your posts went:roll: looking at what has been quoted reads very much like an adult/child conversation and tbh you are making things worse:der:

start your own rant thread and get it all out in the open, you' ll feel much better afterwards8) let this one rip.

cheers, stu

Last edited: