gavmc18

Advice needed

deleted as forgot no one gives a sh*t

moderator can delete the whole post

Last edited by a moderator:
A

andrew

£5000, lovely car btw.
In this day and market i recon thats what it will sell for.

davey red.r

very nice indeedy matey, like the removed door trims looks good ,5k at least with that spec ,but you know what people r like, i to am thinking of selling mine soon:sad: :sad: as im after flat, my spec will be quaiffe box,os giken twin plate,flywheel,hks block less than 2000miles q45 maf,550s or 680 dnt know yet,big kn intake ,full straight through customised pipe 5inch pipe,mapped ecu prob 1.4 or 1.5 bar big turbo,hi spec or ap brakes not sure which im going for, probably latter,will be fully wire wooled down underneath and undersealed,wont let it go for any less than 6k if she didnt sell id love to keep her in the family if she does go someone will get a cracking car that has 10 k spent on it in my 2 years of ownership regards davey;-)

Keira

i dont want to offend but f@ucking sell it if thats what you want to do, noone cares either way :lol:

O

Odin

diesel weasel said:
i dont want to offend but f@ucking sell it if thats what you want to do, noone cares either way :lol:

Wise words indeed :thumbsup: , We don't give a 5hit :doh: :roll: .

Rob

Keira

gavmc18 said:
dont want to offend you but i forgot there was as*holes on this forum
pmsl :lol:

what do you expect people to say exactly, ? honestly who do you think cares if you sell it ? nobody thats who.

:lol:

O

Odin

diesel weasel said:
noone gives 2 flying fooks about 1bar on a t28 either :lol:

:doh: :shock: Yet another 1 bar mongtard :roll: :der: .

Rob ;-)

G

gavmc18

obviously cared enough to write something didnt u

dont see why people have to write something if they dont give a fuc* just push the back button and come out of the post

O

Odin

gavmc18 said:
obviously cared enough to write something didn't u

don't see why people have to write something if they give a fuc* just push the back button and come out of the post

Because you invited people's opinion's dumb ass :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And because you asked so nicely we shared our's :thumbsup:

Rob

Keira

gavmc18 said:
obviously cared enough to write something didnt u
im actually getting a hug off my missus as im so upset at the possible loss and detrimental effect of you selling up is going to have on the whole world wide gtir community.

dont see why people have to write something if they give a fuc*
please refer to :

gavmc18 said:
as*holes on this forum
:lol:

M

micra man

do you actually have a missus diesel? poor she-male:shock: .
leave the bloke alone for f**ks sake.

Keira

micra man said:
do you actually have a missus diesel
i do indeed, unlike yours probably is shes not a close blood relative that shares the same parents as myself either :shock: :lol:

sadsy

diesel weasel said:
i do indeed, unlike yours probably is shes not a close blood relative that shares the same parents as myself either :shock: :lol:
Handbags, Handbags:blah:

M

micra man

diesel weasel said:

speaking from experience id say boyo .all your comments seems to be about incest, keeping in the family freaky stuff :shock: whatever your into though weirdo:der: ;-)