Raising the compression?

R

riske

Ah at least the guy is still got his car. I hate lag too much and wondered if this was an option. I'm gonna see if hes about to chat to him. Gonna go do some research on the supercharger now.

stumo

pardon?

I was in Costco today and ran over a womans foot (the trolley was full of beer and other heavy stuff), she just walked into the trolley cos she wasn't looking where she was going, I said "look out", she went mad at me saying she was deaf, so i said you should look even more where you're going....

stupid cow:lol:

i bet her foot was painful for ages:lol:

vss irvine

im sure he'll be more than happy to give you all the details of building a supercharged pulsar, all the hardware you'll need and any advice you might need along the way.

in fact ive got his number below for you

0800 U MENTAL

call anytime.!

vss irvine

suppose he needs all the help he can get really! not as if he's got much else to impress her with.

theres only so many times he'll be able to say "did i tell you im a rocket scientist ?'

gtir bob

hi mate just goin through it at the mo as i warped my crank! Did you check your oil pressure & temp as when i did myn the temp rose & i lost the oil pressure which i was told was due to my crank being warped! Have you taken the shells off? you can usually tell off them as they loose the silver look & myn went a copper colour + you can tell by the thickness ( sorry if bit vague as am new in this field of car) I took my engine out but left the transfer box on ( just the gearbox & the timing chain need coming off + the sump & oil pump ovcourse) then take it to a engine machinist & get them t test it + if all o.k get it polished & the size shells you need! hope i helped good luck it aint cheap as i found!!